- 5

Mei Xiu's POV

" Thank you for the spaghetti! " I thanked Taeil, and he responded back with a grin. " Hey, can you pass me the cheese powder? " I asked and he shook his head. " Call me oppa! " He whined and I rolled my eyes. " Fine but not now. " I exclaimed and he cheered. He passed me the cheese powder and I smiled. Cheese is baeeee. I was very happy to see the cheese came out as I shook the bottle.

" Stop staring at the cheese and eat it before I smash your face into that spaghetti. " Taeil rolled his eyes as he looked at my weird action. I gave him a weird face before I placed one of the meatballs into my mouth. I chewed it, and it feels great.

I finished the rest of my spaghetti, along with some garlic bread and some plain bread. I was still hungry I ended up eating the cheese powder. " You're weird. " Taeil gave me a weird look and I shoot him back. " You're weirder "

" You're done? Let's go. " I nodded in respond and we left the restaurant. The sky is not bright like usual and the clouds are gray. The sound of the thunder was very loud, I was startled and I almost cursed because I was too surprised. I felt something wet hit my head and I looked up. It's raining. " Hey Taeil, it's going to be raining " I told him and he nodded.

The rain is getting stronger than before, and now it was raining cats and dogs.

" Let's go find some shelter! " He screamed, but I still can't hear it clear enough because of the rain. " There's no shelter nearby OH MY GOSH " I panicked, but then I decided to play in the rain. " NO ~ I CAN'T STOP MEOMCHUL SU EOBTNEUN FEELING NOHCHIGO SIPJI AHNEUN I MAT ~~~ " I sang as I spinned around in the rain.

Taeil joined me as well, and the both of us are splashing waters at each other. I would never knew this old clingy man was very childish. " I'M NOT GOING BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK " I sang and Taeil continued. " I AIN'T RUNNING BACK TO YOU "

Other people do look at us weirdly, but life needs to be enjoyed too so I don't care. Taeil and I keep singing songs while walking in the rain. That old clingy man Taeil really smiled too much in the rain, so am I. My happiness can't be described. I keep laughing and giggling with Taeil, not caring if we are soaked or not. The rain still didn't stop at the moment we reached SM.

Taeil and I bowed to everyone we bumped to, and some off them asked why are we soaked. It's it obvious that we're playing in the rain? We wouldn't be wet if it didn't rained. Taeil and I walked to his dorm and Taeyong was shocked to see us in wet clothes. " OMG WHAT HAPPENED?! HELP ME I'M FAINTING BY JUST WATCHING AT YOU GUYS " Taeyong shouted while holding his forehead. " That's very motherly " I said and he glared at me.

Right at that moment, Qi Lu showed up from the back and gasped. " WHY ARE YOU SO WET OMG YAH DON'T I ALREADY TOLD YOU DON'T PLAY IN THE RAIN ? YOU'LL GET SOME FEVER COME ON YOU NEED TO WARM UP " Qi Lu almost dragged me but Taeyong stopped him. " She can warm up in the dorm if you want to " Taeyong exclaimed and Qi Lu nodded.

Winwin was sitting next to Taeil, while Taeil was hugging the blankets tight. " Mei Xiu catch! " Johnny screamed as he throw a blanket to me. " Thanks Johnny! " I showed him my biggest grin and Johnny laughed.

Jaehyun placed some hot drinks and I quickly take a sip. " Aaaaah ~ that's nice " I exclaimed and Taeil nodded in agreement. " Let's be crazy again in the rain next time " Taeil suggested and the others shook their head and I gave Taeil a weird look.

" This old clingy man really knows how to enjoy life " I mumbled, earning a hit from Taeil.

Goodbye || Taeil [C]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें