- 6

Mei Xiu's POV

~ time skip ~

" Huh, what should I do today? " I sighed, there's nothing to do. These days, I've been hanging out with Taeil a lot, and sometimes with the members. I understand Taeil, he's been missing his favorite person, and as a person who reminds him of the person, I'm trying my best to make him happy. That's the least I can do.

Taeil is currently busy practicing with his upcoming comeback, and he rarely got the time to spend with me. This is what I feel when both of my parents left me and Qi Lu. It's been 13 days since I didn't talked or bumped into Taeil, yes I counted the days. We really can't see each other right now. We didn't even texted or called each other, which makes me feel a little lonely.

Maybe I am a bit too lonely.

~ 2 months later ~

It's been 2 months since I last saw Taeil, and the others. Brother Qi Lu was busy too, busy with his upcoming drama. I was happy that Qi Lu got to be an actor, but I was sad because now I'm going to be lonely. Why is everyone so busy? Why must everyone be busy when I'm free? But free when I'm busy? I sighed, staring at the ceiling.

Twitter

@NCT127
NCT 127's " Cherry Bomb " is going to be release at 6PM KST

I looked at the notification, and my eyes immediately became big. " I almost forgot! Today is the day! " I looked at my clock, 4.12 PM. " Yes! I still got some time. " I wear my black sweater, my jeans, and my shoes. I left a note for Qi Lu, who might be home at 4.30 PM.

This little cutie pie Mei Xiu is out to the shopping mall.

Just call me if something urgent came out.

Mei Xiu,
The cutiepie.

I sticked the note on the TV screen, because it might be easier for Qi Lu to notice it that way. I locked the door, and I went straight to the mall. Like before, it took about 25 minutes until I reached the mall. I reached for my wallet in my pocket and checked my money. I'm relieved. It's enough to buy some presents for the members.

I roamed around the first floor, and I saw something interesting. I brought everyone a phone case, with their pictures on it. I also brought something special for Taeil. Just a plain teddy bear, but it's extremely huge. I dragged the teddy bear and the phone cases, and I was being extremely careful not to mess the teddy bear up.

I am walking at the sidewalk, but there's a car going to the left and then to the right, as if the driver was crazy or drunk. I continued to drag my teddy bear, looking down. I didn't want people to recognize a girl who dragged a huge teddy bear. What makes it worst is, it's a 25 minutes walk.

Gotta hang on.

The car's tire's sound from the recent car was loud, it hurts my ear. I decided not to stop walking, because I need to be at the dorm quick! I heard people screaming, telling someone to be careful. " Kid! Careful! The driver might drive towards you! " The shouting voice was very clear, yet I still ignore it. I just need to reach the dorms. My steps didn't stop moving forward.

" YAH KID WITH THE TEDDY BEAR WATCH OUT! "

Someone shouted from behind, and I looked up. Crap. The car, it's going towards me. I ran to the middle of the road, but the car kept aiming me. I keep running from left to the right, and right to left. I was exhausted, especially with the teddy bear behind me. It shouldn't hit me, I need to send this presents!

" Dear God, please save me ! " I plead, as I ran further but the driver still chasing me. Why would he even chase me?! I ran forward, in the middle of the road, and I fell to the ground when a car hit me from my right. " NO! MY PHONE CASES! THE TEDDY BEAR! " I get up from the dustbin that I hit earlier, with bloods streaming down from my head. I walked forward, but I landed on the teddy bear.

Tears streamed down my face.

I'm sorry Taeil, this was unexpected but I really sorry. I just wish you'll receive this teddy bear. Or at least the phone cases. I didn't mean to leave you after someone left you. Qi Lu, I'm sorry for leaving you. Brother Qi Lu I love you. NCT members, I'm sorry for leaving. Congratulations on your comeback. I'm sorry but-

And that's when everything went black.