six

chapter six
grayson

i run my nervous hand through my hair as i grabbed my towel. it's probably be all that i'll need other than the money i have in my pocket.

"i'll be back before it gets dark, okay, ethan?" i grab the keys to the car, ready to leave.

"you're taking my car?" he whines.

"our car, remember?" i smirk and he rolls his eyes, making me laugh.

"whatever." he mutters and i give him a quick wave before i walk out the front door.

i drive over to evelyn's place and park the car along the sidewalk in front of her house. i let out a deep sigh, running my hand through my hair as i sat my car.

i finally got out of the car, walking up to the door and wiping my sweaty palms onto the swim trunks i was wearing.

i bite my lip softly as i knock on the door. i rock back and forth on my heels as i wait for her to answer.

in just a few seconds, the door opens and i catch myself holding my breath. evelyn stood there with a big smile on her face, which made her cute dimples show. her brown waves of hair were falling down her back and shoulders, and she had sunglasses covering her hazel eyes. she's so perfect.

"hi." she smiled, causing a smile to grow on my own face. how does she do that?

"hey," i play with my fingers, "are you ready?"

she nods and we walk down to my car. i hold the door open for her, letting her in before i went to the drivers side.

"are you excited?" i ask, not really sure what to say.

"of course i am." she grins and pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"me too." i chuckle as i grip the steering wheel, starting the car.

she turned on the radio and started going through all the stations before landing on one she liked. she leaned back and her eyes wandered out the open window, her head moving from side to side along with the upbeat music.

i wanted to reach my hand over to her so she could hold it, but i was way too nervous to even try that. i wanted to do all kinds of stuff like kiss her and tell her how pretty and sweet she was, but that was just crazy.

so i kept my hands on the steering wheel, and tried my best to stop thinking of how it'd feel to kiss her.

this is really cheesy and really short but i've been pretty busy with school and life ya know

but i'm trying my best ok and also don't come at me for anything not being historically accurate because for the most part (sorta) it's pretty accurate like i always try to look stuff up and make it sorta correct okay i'm doing my best

ily and pls comment bc i need motivation :(

(not edited)