1• The Transfer Student

Key:
(Y/n) - Your name
(H/c) - Hair color/coulor
(H/l) - Hair length
(E/c) - Eye color

***

A plane flew in the air, soaring high above the clouds. The passengers were watching outside, reading, sleeping, and many other activities. One girl sat alone in the back, staring out the window.

The girl had (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She wore a school uniform, and had a small suitcase next to her. This is (Y/n). (Y/n) is a girl who had been in Japan her whole life, and she was very fluent in Japanese. She had learned some English, and was presented an opportunity to become a transfer student at Phoenix Drop high, and was aloud to go.

And here she is now, heading to her house for the school year. She would stay with a family for one whole school year and then go back. She smiled. This would be fun.

***

As the passengers went off the plane, (Y/n) hurried off with her suitcase. She looked around to see if she could find the people she was looking for. She pulled out the photos of who the people were.

 She pulled out the photos of who the people were

As she looked around, she soon spotted them

As she looked around, she soon spotted them. They must have seen her, as they had ran up to her. "Oh! Your the transfer student!" Said the older one, most likely the parent. (Y/n) nodded.

"Konichiwa! Watashi no namae wa (Y/n) desu !" Said the girl. The two looked at her confused. The (h/c) haired girl giggled. "That means, Hello! My name is (Y/n)!" (Y/n) told them. "Ohhh. Well then, I am Sylvanna, you can call me whatever you like," Said the adult. "And I'm Aphmau!" Chirped the one that looked about the same age. And they were, after all, they were both Sophomores.

And that was only the beginning.

***

Japanese Words:

•こんにちは = Hello/Kon'nichiwa
わたしのなまえは_____です。= My name is ____. /Watashi no namae wa (Y/n) desu