2• Aphmau's Friends

Key:
(Y/n) - Your name
(H/c) - Hair color/coulor
(H/l) - Hair length
(E/c) - Eye color

***

"So...do you want to meet my friends?" Aphmau asked. (Y/n) nodded her head. Aphmau smiled. "Great! You can meet some of them right now!" She squealed and led (Y/n) to a group of three boys.

"Hey guys!" Aphmau said to them. They all waved at her.

The first one had light blue hair, gleaming blue eyes, and fairly pale skin. The second one had dark brown hair, dark hunter green eyes, and fairly tanned skin. The last one had platinum white hair and hunter green eyes.

"Meet (Y/n)! She's our new transfer student!" Aphmau chirped. "Hello, I am (Y/n)." She smiled. The boys smiled at her. "Kaesy is the blue head, Vylad is the brunette, and the last one is Travis," Aphmau said.

"Sorera no otokonoko wa atsuidesu," (Y/n) whispered to Aphmau. Aphmau looked at her confused. "I'll tell you later," (Y/n) said. The bell rang. "C'mon! We got to go to class!" Aphmau said as she dragged the (h/c) headed girl to class.

***

"You should sit with us at lunch!" Aphmau said. "Oh, I guess I will," (Y/n) replied. The two girls ran to lunch. Aphmau led the two to a table with a orange headed meif'wa.

"Kai! Is it okay if my new friend, (Y/n), sit here?" Aphmau asked. "She can sit here if she wants," Kai said, shrugging. The two girls sat down. "You're the transfer student, aren't you (Y/n)?" Kai asked. She nodded. "Hai,-sōdesu," She said. "What does that mean?" Aphmau asked. "Yes I am," Kai explained. "You know Japanese too?!" Kai nodded.

***

"Do you have any other friends?" (Y/n) asked. Aphmau giggled. "Yeah! Follow me!" She led the two to 2 boys. "Garroth, Laurence, this is (Y/n)!" Aphmau chirped. Two boys with baby blue eyes, one with sandy blonde hair, another with light brown hair, looked at the two. "Nice to meet you," Laurence said, smiling at them. "Nice to meet you," Garroth said.

After a bit, Aphmau's mom came in her car. "Aphmau! (Y/n)! Its time to go!" Her mom called. The two girls said goodbye and went to the car. "How was your day?" Sylvanna asked.

"Great! (Y/n) met my friends!" Aphmau chirped.

Japanese Words:

それらの男の子は熱いです= Those boys are hot/Sorera no otokonoko wa atsuidesu

•はい、そうです = Yes I am/Hai,-sōdesu