4. Kai or Ein?

"Okay, I'll be right back! Just wait here!" Aphmau said to (Y/n) before rushing inside the girls bathroom. It was lunch time, and Aphmau had to use the bathroom, so (Y/n) decided to wait for her. She looked around, not noticing the werewolf boy running in the halls without looking.

She turned around just to see the werewolf boy running straight for her. Her eyes widened as did his. He ran into her, causing them to both fall down. (Y/n) blushed in embarrassment, looking at the boy on her. "S-sorry!" He said, getting up. He helped her up. "A-are you alright?" He asked. She nodded. "W-" "Hey, what's the yelling abo- EIN?!" Aphmau yelled, spotting the werewolf boy.

{Heads up; This is before the choosing of the alpha and all that}

"O-oh, hi Aphmau," he replied. "I see you met (Y/n) here! This is the transfer student, (Y/n)! And this is my friend, Ein!" Aphmau introduced. The two awkwardly smiled at each other. "Konichiwa!" (Y/n) said. "Hi." Ein replied. "Now, we have to get to lunch, but we'll meet you after school later!" Aphmau said. The three exchanged their goodbyes before the two girls left for lunch, and Ein watched as they walked away.

***

"Hey, what do you think Kai wants after school?" Aphmau asked as she walked with (Y/n) to their last class. (Y/n) shrugged. "Ai no kokuhaku?" (Y/n) said. "A love confession? I highly doubt it," said Vylad as he came over. "Hey Vylad!" Aphmau said and smiled at him. "Hey Aphmau, (Y/n). Where you guys heading?" He asked.

"Werewolf class," Aphmau said. "Science class." (Y/n) said. Vylad smiled. "Hey, I pass by both those classes on my way to my class! Let's head there together!" Vylad suggested. Aphmau and (Y/n) smiled. "Cool! Let's go!" Aphmau said. The three started walking together, chatting about school, tests, family, and love.

"So~ Do you like anyone yet~?" Aphmau asked both Vylad and (Y/n). Both their faces turned red. "Yes..." Vylad said. "Spill!" Aphmau practically yelled. Vylad rapidly shook his head. "Maybe later." Aphmau turned to (Y/n). "How about you~?" Aphmau asked. "N-no one!" (Y/n) replied.

Before Aphmau could say anymore, the the three arrived at Werewolf class. "Oh, this is my stop! See you both later!" She said. They exchanged their goodbyes with Aphmau and watched as she went inside the classroom. (Y/n) and Vylad continued walking. "So do you think you can stop by my house tomorrow afternoon? I want to ask you something then." Vylad said to (Y/n). (Y/n) nodded. "Of course!" She replied.

And then they reached (Y/n)'s destination. "Well, see you later," Vylad said. "Same to you too!" (Y/n) replied. She smiled at him,and he smiled back. (Y/n) went inside her class, as Vylad continued walking to his class.

***

"Okay, class dismissed!" The teacher states as the bell rang. Everyone got up, putting away their stuff, chatting amongst themselves, and leaving. (Y/n) was first up and left the classroom. She walked to Aphmau's classroom, about to peek in when a werewolf kid was thrown out. (Y/n) stepped back, and peeked in the classroom. "Okay, okay! Let's go!" Aphmau said, rushing out of the classroom and speed walking. (Y/n) followed behind.

"What happened in there?" (Y/n) asked. "Just some weird werewolf business." Aphmau replied. The two roamed the crowded hallways, and stopped at their lockers. The two girls talked as they put their stuff away in their lockers. After closing them, Ein came over. "Hey Ein!" Aphmau said.

  "Hi Aphmau...(Y/n)." He replied. He glanced around before looking at them. "Do you girls want to go to the arcade with me?" He asked. Before they could answer, Kai went up to them. "Why don't you go with me to the arcade?" He asked.

Kai or Ein? Who do you choose?