zero

"Seokmin. I'm telling you. . ."

"I don't want to!"

The guy, or Seokmin, slams both his fists on the table, earning lots of loud gasps from the guys. He pushes the table with force and leaves soundly, not minding the surprised faces of the group of his friends. Including his sister, Sunhee. Finally entering his room and slamming the door shut as he slid against it, he let out a frustrated groan.

Seokmin, I need you to take care of Soonyoung. I'll be in Dubai for a few months. Just please, be gentl-

"I'm allergic to hamsters! Why the hell is she trying to force me?!" He sighs, frustratingly combing his hair back and ruffling his hair in annoyance.

"I'm telling you guys, he really hates hamsters." Jeonghan says in a matter-of-fact tone. He gets up his chair and wanders into the kitchen, opening the fridge. Jisoo watches him in utter disbelief. "Jeonghan this is not your home stop that." The hybrid mouse, Jisoo, scolds his owner. Jeonghan looked like he didn't care and continued to gulp down the soda he took, he raised an eyebrow when Jisoo looked away, earning second-hand embarrassment.

Sunhee rubbed her temples and stood up, following Jeonghan into the kitchen. She didn't seem to mind when Jeonghan suddenly took out a can of soda. She opens the fridge and takes out a can of beer, slamming the door of the fridge rather hard as it made a loud sound at the impact. Wonwoo looked at them all, his tail swinging behind him excitedly. It was his first time seeing Sunhee get so angry after all. It makes him amused for a reason.

Mingyu was watching him with a raised eyebrow, "What's gotten you so excited huh?" He chuckles a bit once he saw Wonwoo flinch, his tail freezing in shock.

"N-Nothing, hyung." That was close, thought Wonwoo. Sunhee sighs loudly, "That fucking brother of mine is such an idiot. I've researched a lot last night and hE WON'T BE SNEEZING EVERY DAMN SECOND BECAUSE SOONYOUNG IS A HYBRID NOT A DAMN FULL HAMSTER." She shouts a little too loudly, making sure that his brother will hear him. She smirks once she heard a loud, "FUCK OFF!" in return.

"Hmph. Whether he likes it or not, he'll take care of Soonyoung." She cried out in determination, clinking his beer with Jeonghan's soda.

_______________

A l l e r g i e s
soonseok
[soonyoung + seokmin]

Wherein Seokmin is allergic to hamsters and his sister needs him to take care of a hybrid hamster, Soonyoung.

S T A R T E D ;

June 5, 2017

• I hope y'all will support this. I've been wanting to publish a SoonSeok but it was hard cause everytime I had an idea, it seemed like it's stupid so i don't continue it.

• I'm very sorry if the way I narrate this in english is bad. English is not a language I use on a daily basis. So I apologize for the wrong grammar and stuff. I hope you understand that.

• ^ That was a warning by the way hahaha.

• And if you read this just now, I update every week and if I don't, I do double updates. Apology in advance if I didn't do as I was told.

• I am kinda deleting some of the unnecessary profanities.

• Well, that's all I hope you guys enjoy this fic hihihi. Bye~ ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

©yananamilk
2017.