first

Sunhee didn't know why all of this is happening right now. Okay, sure, she accepted the offer of going to Dubai in a few months, meaning it isn't next week or the indicated date. And what's worse is, Soonyoung doesn't know yet. Knowing that when she'll leave him alone for a few months, that won't go well. It isn't because Soonyoung doesn't take care of himself, it was because Sunhee knows that he'll get lonely. Hamsters are cute little ball of sunshines with those squishy cheek pouches, and it happens that Soonyoung is one of them. And. . . it isn't easy for Sunhee to leave this adorable little creature alone.

So one of her options are leaving Soonyoung alone in her house, but the result is a safe but really really lonely hamster. So she crossed that off the list. Her second option was to stay in South Korea instead, and she won't be going to Dubai. But. . . it might end up with her jobless and poor af. She crosses that off the list once again. Then her third option was to leave them at Mingyu's with his cat hybrid, Wonwoo. But it will end up with Soonyoung scratched a lot because cat hybrids tend to be really jealous. She doesn't wanna go home with a stripped-to-bits Soonyoung (not in a sexual way).

Her last option however, was to leave him at Seokmin's place.

Okay, it seemed like a good option, yeah? Yeah, it is. In fact, Sunhee wouldn't be worried if her brother was the one to take care of Soonyoung. And Seokmin doesn't have any hybrid either. But. . . the thing is. . . Seokmin despised hamsters. Not because they are annoying (they aren't), not because they aren't cute (oh, yes they are Seokmin loves cute things), but. . . because he's allergic to hamsters.

So Sunhee's here right now, in front of his brother's house with a determined expression. Her hand moves to knock but Seokmin beats him to it as the door swinged open, Sunhee flinches in shock. Both of them had the same expression in their faces, Sunhee raises an eyebrow. Her brother was holding a trash bag, probably to throw it outside but instead he is greeted by his sister in front of his door.

Seokmin's guessing that Sunhee has another favor to ask. And if anything, it's probably too much as he sees her hand shaking and her entire body sweating.

"Spill." He sighs.

________

________

"Please, please, please, pleasepleasepleaseplease my handsome brother!!!" Sunhee begs in desperation, clinging into Seokmin's tanned legs like her life depended on it. Well, you probably know right now that Seokmin did not accept that favor and was now kicking his sister out of his house. But because Sunhee is stubborn (both of them are), she begged, begged, begged, and begged. Of course her brother wouldn't even care and straight away turn her down (what a shitty brother I have).

Sunhee went as far as taking out her phone and showing his brother the most cutest pictures Soonyoung has. As Sunhee shoves it in Seokmin's face (like literally, Seokmin had to blink a few times cause he suddenly felt dizzy), it takes time before Seokmin has his entire attention at the picture, his face showing signs of being intrigued. Sunhee smirks in victory.

"He's pretty cute— Get out of my damn house that won't work on me!" Sunhee knew she heard something but Seokmin slammed the door already, leaving her with a face full of disappointment.

If only I could bring Soonyoung with me to Dubai. But I can't.

Sunhee leaves the house with a heavy heart.

________

________

Hello agaaain huehue. I'm sorry for the really really short chapters but it won't be as short as this for the next ones. That's all hihihi bye~ (●'∀`●)

(It will be a few chapters until Soonyoung will appear. I hope you guys will be patient~ (im kinda excited already ehsvhsvsh) )