second

Seokmin is willing to take care of a hybrid. But hamsters? No he isn't. Sure hamsters are pretty cute but he's allergic to them. When he was young he asked for his sister for a pet hamster, he was so excited back then, he had all the cage, water, and food supply. But all of those excitement turned into disappointment as he can't stop sneezing the moment the creature is close to him. They ended up bringing it back to the shop.

He's been really depressed. The thought of having cute little creatures to play with will never happened. Seokmin sticked to other pets instead. But everytime he sees hamsters, the memory comes back to him and he'll feel sad. He always wanted a hamster (or Soonyoung wink wonk).

His sister isn't helping. Sunhee was talking to him through Kakao, Line, or Messenger. And once they've been into a deep conversation, she'll start bringing up Soonyoung into the topic. I mean, sure. Soonyoung looks cute (again Seokmin likes/loves cute things. He can't resist them), the hybrid was fun to play with (Sunhee sent him lots of videos), and most of all, easy to take care of (Soonyoung is a good boy, he listens to his sister right away). Seokmin was so. . . tempted to take care of a hybrid.

He always was curious. Watching those videos up until 3 am, scenarios of taking care of a hybrid. It made him feel so. . . he doesn't even know. Kind of fast to get attatched without having to meet them. (insert every fangirl that have idols that didn't even know they exist /raises my hand in sadness/)

________

________

Mingyu stares at Sunhee.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

And then he blinks. "Boi, as much as I love Soonyoung I just— can't." He stares at the warning gaze his hybrid gave him. Oh my, I'm so dead. Mingyu smiles meagerly and looks away, blinking repeatedly to forget about the scary look Wonwoo gave him. Sunhee turns around to glare at the cat but Wonwoo returns a little hiss and a smirk.

Stupid possessive cats.

"Why not leave him at a Daycare?"

Sunhee glares at him, "What do you think of Soonyoung? A kid? He's old enough Mingyu!" Mingyu shrugs and gives her a bored look. This is getting really stressful. Wonwoo plays with his nails and watches Sunhee with a blank face (his face was always like this anyway).

"And he's 20. Even older than you guys."

"Hell if I care." Mingyu replied sassily, rolling his eyes. The older one flicks his forehead. He glares at Sunhee and talks again, "It didn't even hurt." She moves to get her guitar beside her, "Oh oh shit not that incredible weapon—" Mingyu mumbles.

It turns silent for a few minutes. Wonwoo was drumming his fingers at the counter, Mingyu was nervously staring at the ceiling while Sunhee intensely stared / glared at him. And then Mingyu says, "Why not leave him at Seokmin's then?"

Sunhee glares, I'm not that stupid to not think of that.

"Of course I tried to! That horse didn't even get mesmerized by my Soonsie." She pouts. Mingyu stares at her in disgust, it looks weird seeing your noona pouting. Wonwoo watches them from the kitchen, silently studying them while his tail was moving around in excitement (this was the thing Wonwoo does all the time and they all think it's pretty cute). Mingyu notices this and smiles warmly. So cute.

________

________

She researched everything.

From going into www.hybridinfo.com (she searched for the FAQ [frequently asked questions]) she searched for the diseases it could cause to a human (huehue (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ), and most importantly, how people allergic to hamsters will be affected.

You might think she's overreacting? No.

Imagine having your own child and you have to fly to a different county for work. How are you going to bring your child then? Will you take him/her with you? If no, what would you do? Leave him/her at your sibling's place? (you see where I'm going here? This is why it is really optional to leave Soonyoung at her brother's)

She's getting already stressed and she hasn't even went to Dubai yet (God knows what will happen to her in there, and she'll know it'll be a lot of paperwork).

She has another friend which is Jeonghan. (If you read the first chapter, they were there) It seemed like Soonyoung would be in good hands if Jeonghan was the one to take care of him. And knowing Jeonghan, the guy is an angel. (if you count him as one. He literally lit Mingyu's pants on fire once. It scarred him for weeks). You know why Sunhee hasn't left Soonyoung there? Because their place is too far. Jisoo was so excited but she turned him down

(She kind of wants to rip her hair out because there were so many possibilities / option. It's either because it will have a negative impact on Soonyoung or it's possible but too hard).

And then right now, she's on her way to Seokmin's (again).

________

________

The next chapter or the fifth one, Soonyoung will appear (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cRieS iN jeJ u

I'm exciteeed agshsgshhshhs