4. Sheetal exposed?

"Sheetal..." hearing his roar sheetal came running downstairs.

"What happened arnav?" she asked calming her heavy breath.

"That is what i am dying to ask. What is happening behind my back sheetal?" he asked taking one step forward in threatening manner.

"What are you talking arnav?" sheetal questioned controlling her nervousness. She knows what is coming and she did prepared for that but did not expect this soon.

"Don't try to act smart sheetal" he warned her.

"What is going on here?" nani asked seeing the tension between her grandson and sheetal.

"Haan chotte, what is this? She is our guest, you cannot shout at her like this" chided anjali.

Hearing her his jaw clenched, "Guest...No one wants to know why i am behaving like this, instead of asking me the reason you are trying to make me worship your so-called guest"

"Chotte, she is your friend" anjali said disbelieving the fact that he's insulting sheetal who is close friend of him according to her.

The tension in air grows strong after anjali defended sheetal. Arnav is ready to pounce on but breaking their trance payal asked, "Where is khushi arnavji? I am calling her from past one hour but she's not taking my phone. I am worried"

"She's fine payal. She is in buaji house, she already informed me before going there" he replied controlling his anger and thanked his stars for having at least one soul who bothered about his wife whereabouts but what he missed was, she also didn't notice khushi's absence from yesterday itself like his family.

Turning his gaze away from payal, "Sheetal i am asking you something. What did you told to khushi?" he asked with gritted teeth.

"I didn't said anything" replied and shivered at the intensity of anger and rage she witnessed in his eyes for her.

"Don't lie sheetal. Didn't you told khushi that aarav is my son? Didn't you produced fake DNA report and handed it to khushi?" shouted throwing the bomb on the occupants.

"What?..." four gasps erupted in the living room.

"I did not told anything of that sort" sheetal defended herself.

"You must be kidding isn't it chotte/arnavji?" anjali and payal asked at the same time worrying for the life of their respective sibling.

"I am not kidding di. This was what sheetal told to khushi..." before arnav complete his sentence.

"What are you trying to tell arnav? Why would i tell khushi like that?" sheetal asked gathering her shattering courage.

"One more lie sheetal, i'll kill you for sure" sheetal jumped from her place hearing his yell. It is not yelling, it is fury which would kill anyone who dare to go near him and mess with him.

"Chotte, what is this new problem? Is really aarav your son?" anjali asked coming out of her musings and praying to god that whatever she heard till now was a sick joke.

An instant shock waved over on arnav face. He did not expect this, at least not from his di. Before he recovers from the shock he heard his nani speaking,

"Sheetal betiya, why are you silent? What did you told to khushi? Is it true aarav is..." the elder women cannot continue after that. She didn't even wish in her dreams that she could face this day. She feels as if they are going back to 14years where her daughter is betrayed. Same is happened with anjali and now arnav to landed in this mess. "Why her family have to suffer like this always?" she thought wiping her tears.