7. Appalled!

Again ||NO PROOF READ|| sorry guys my are literally closing now due to tiredness, so i posted whatever i drafted without proof reading.

________

Money, a dominant thing in the universe which literally wrapped the whole world around it. Rich or Poor doesn't matter, this thing plays a prominent role in everyone's life. For rich, they run behind it to maintain their richie, for poor they run behind it for their everyday needs. But the main question is, did the money help them in their needy time or it will be useful in drastic situation where it has no value even if you have millions, billions of it. That's where arnav is standing now. He have lot of money to buy half of India but did his money find his missing wife? It's been five hours since his wife went missing but he couldn't find her with all the facility and government support he had.

ASR who boasted himself as he is the one who writes his own destiny is standing in a temple; stare at the idol with bending head and folding hands. He prayed to god to keep his wife, his life, his heartbeat, his soul safely wherever she was. After praying to his heart content he turns to leave but stopped abruptly hearing his phone ring in his private number. He attended the call and what he heard shocked, scandalized and horrified him to his core.

*

Few hours before,

"What? This much happened, sheetal turned to be deceit and khushiji mislead by her left the house asking divorce from bhai. You all are telling me now" aakash shouted for first time in his life which shocked raizada's to the core who were standing in the middle of the living room.

His eyes are firing red and his whole demeanour screams so like ASR not like aakash they have seen. For a minute they are scared to go near him. Gaining courage payal placed her hand on his shoulder,

"Aakash calm down. Arnavji is already searching khushi. I am sure she must be in neighbour house"

"How can you say, all will be fine when actually it is not? I'll deal this later. Now anyone care to tell me where is bhai?" he asked trying to lower his voice as much as possible.

"He is in laxminagar when we called few hours before, aakash. After that his calls are not connected and is out of reach" sadly said anjali.

Without responding to their answers and gazes he stormed out of the house.

Why i am always being dump like this? Why i am the last person who came to know the biggest issue in my family? Is am i too oblivious to the happening in my family? Why hadn't i opposed the family when they are busy comparing aarav and bhai when i hostile the same? If once i voiced out my opinion then this day wouldn't been end like this. How can i let my bhai's marriage down when it is at stake and i like a fool sitting quietly when whole family is hell bent on making khushiji feel bhai fathered aarav. He and khushiji always supported him, didn't they? How did i missed sheetal's intentions? He cursed himself umpteenth time for his stupidity, foolishness and being coward of hiding behind his facade without opposing their family's over hospitality to sheetal. Thinking this he strode the car little harshly but stopped abruptly hearing some sound.

Pressing the brake hard, he turned towards his side to see an scared, horrified Nk sitting in passenger seat clutching his seat belt and dashboard hard as if his life is depended on it. That's when aakash noticed his presence. Nk was sweating profusely, thanks to aakash driving.

"Nk bhai, how come you are here? When did you sit in car?" aakash exclaimed in shock.

"I was following behind you when you left rm and got into car after you seated but you didn't notice me. Forget it, are you going to laxminager now?" Nk answered and questioned him back.