Epilogue

"Arnavji, it is chilling so much" khushi said rubbing her hands to keep herself warm.

Arnav tightly hugged her by side, "Now?" His voice comes out hoarsely due to the climate.

Khushi pouted and nodded her head as no. He buried her more into him.

"This is so beautiful arnavji. Wherever our eyes wander all looks white" khushi admired the view before her being snuggled in his arms.

 Wherever our eyes wander all looks white" khushi admired the view before her being snuggled in his arms

They are now in their honeymoon like arnav planned. They reached Switzerland a day before. Jetlagged, khushi slept the whole day and today they came to zermaat where a pyramid shaped mountain peak named for most photographed mountain in the world.

"Hmm..." Arnav murmured while his concentration was totally on khushi. Her excited child like innocent face, a broad heartfelt smile, eager eyes, pink cheeks due to climate it looks more reddish enough to tempt him, her warm body seeking it's solace in his arms are enough to distract him from her talks.

"Arnavji see na, shall we also go for ice skating?" She asked after a minute of silence. How will he answer when he's totally lost in her.

 How will he answer when he's totally lost in her

"Arnavji..." She shooked him seeing his lost state.

"Haann..."

"Where are you? I am asking you something?" She pretended to pout sadly. She knows he's lost in her but a wife in her want to hear it in words from her husband.

He is ASR didn't he? He disappointed her, "Ice skating is risky khushi. You find it difficult to walk even in ordinary floor then how can you walk putting skates on" words flow out of his mouth before he could control over it. Seeing her glaring arnav bit his tongue and give her a sheepish grin.

"Don't you think, we are freezing and your body badly needs warm now" arnav used khushi's shivering form in his side. The way he said those words did it's work making khushi melt in his arms.

Tangled in thick white fur sheets khushi asked raised herself a little from his chest "Arnavji, how about spending tomorrow here itself"

"Wow, finally. Khushi Kumari gupta singh raizada decide to stay in between sheets" he said naughtly and flipped her beneath him.