Chapter one

Authors notes
Hey guys I know that the sequel has ended and it's not the best but I was thinking of deleting the second book as a lot of work needs to be done to it and want to try and make it longer. If you guys want me to keep it please let me know in the comments or vote for this book to be kept. I was thinking of making a new series on wattpad so make sure that you keep an eye out on that soon. Anyway guys hope you enjoy and feel free on what I should do with this story as I know that it ended quickly

"Hey guys my name is Siena and I am seventeen years old . I have three crazy older protective brothers and my father who is crazy as well. "

Let me tell you a bit about myself. My mum and dad are madly in love with each other and mum was only human when she found out she had a mate which she had no idea what that meant.

I am a werewolf and so are my brothers. Aprarently you find your mate sat eighteen but I don't want a mate they are too controlling and possessive I don't need another man controlling me. I quickly got out of bed as I had school. I quickly washed up as I made my way downstairs.

Morning. I spoke. Mum was cooking as the boys sat down on the table. My brothers and father stared at me in disapproval as the growled. CHANGE NOW. They all yelled. No I'm going to be late. I told them. Princess if you don't go and change now I will kill any man that thinks they can look at my daughter. My father growls. Boys leave her alone. Mum finally spoke."But mum. The boys started to complain. "Bye I said as I quickly walked out of my house."

"OMG did you hear?". May said as she closed her locker. "No what about. "That the Alpha King is searching for his mate. "Wait what. ? I asked shocked. "Dominic Grey is coming to our school hopefully he finds his mate." May started jumping up and down.

There is no way know that I can have a mate I am only seventeen. I quickly made my way to class it's maths but me and May aren't in all the same classes. I went into class hoping that Dominic Grey isn't my mate.

Hey guys first chapter I know that is short but hope you guys like it so far.

Moon_possessive