Chapter two

I was sitting in class just as the classroom door had slammed open. "Mr grey" the teacher bowed his head. "Oh no. "That's him. "Donomic Grey."I quickly panicked. The whole class had become quiet. Next thing I know was that he was walking up towards me.

"MINE. "He yelled. "Princess you are mine and only mine. ""He spoke. No no it can't be. "Mr grey I um I. "Your coming with me princess. "He grabbed my by the wrist and dragged me out of the classroom. "No please let me go?"

"Kitten don't fight it your coming with me weather you like it or not. "He growled. I tried getting out of his hold but every time I tried to yep tried to his hold got tighter. Kitten let me tell you once and only only. He pushed me up against the wall near the lockers. "You are mine you are never to escape from me". You belong to me and me only. Understand"? He growled. God why do alphas always have to growl. "Your mine kitten only mine."

He dragged me out of school and towards his car. Wow it was so cool. I don't know what it was but it was black and it looked amazing. "Do I have to tell you twice.?" He spoke. "N no I told him." I didn't want to argue with him so I got into the car as he closed the door.

"Thank you princess. "He spoke. I didn't say anything to him. I just ignored him. How could I have a mate so early my life is gone because of this possessive freak. He started to drive God knows where all I know is that my family would defiantly freak when they find out who my mate is.

Domonic Grey who is feared by everyone.