Chapter six

Siena POV
Domonic was pissed. He was angry. I "um I made a male friend today. I told him. "That's it no more school for you. "Domonic but why it was just a male. "? No other fucking male can ever talk to you but me."Domonic please? "No Siena your staying home with me."

Why the hell does Domonic always have to growl. Just because I was with a male he was going to go and kill him. Me and Domonic were in the bedroom. "Your to stay here". Domonic you just can't keep me in here. Siena. "Shit I don't like it when he calls me by my name which means trouble.

I'm sorry yes I'm a possessive jerk but I'm only keeping safe what is mine I can't lose you. "He started to cry. Wait this is the first time I have ever seen him cry. "Otherwise he is always mad. Just then I felt a sharp pain go threw my body and I started to feel hot which made me scream. "Baby what's wrong I'm sorry. Suddenly he froze and looked at me for a second before he said anything I knew what was happening.

Heat. "He growled. Please m make it s stop. I wasn't able to talk my whole body was on fire. Baby I have to take you in order for the pain to stop. "Then take me. I told him. Baby are you sure. "?Just take me Domonic I love you. "His face became very happy when I told him that. Baby nothing can happen to you."

"You are mine. He pushed me onto the bed. "I love Domonic so much and next thing I know was that me and him had a heated make out session.

Hey guys I know that it's been a couple of days since I have updated but here it the next chapter let me know what you guys think.