Epilouge

5 years later
"Mummy mummy mummy". My two lovely daughters came running up to me. "Yes. We want to see daddy". They started to cry. "But daddy is still at work I told them. But we want daddy. They cried."

I haven't told Domonic yet but yes I'm pregnant again. He really wants more children and him leaving home so early and coming back at night I haven't been able to tell him. "Daddy. "Both girls shouted all of a sudden I turned around to see my sexy husband standing at the door. We have been married for 5 years.

"How are my princess. "Domonic  had picked up the two girls and spun them around the room. I went up to him as I kissed him on the cheeks as he held me tight. lets go and sit down now girls. He spoke.

"Why are you so quiet Siena. "I cuddled into Domonic even more not wanting anyone to go near him. Ever since I have had the two girls he has been a crazy possessive father not just me but he has to be possessive of the girls to. "There is something that I have to tell you? "His face suddenly got to mine straight away.

I'm pregnant. Suddenly he picked me up and spun me around the room. "Mrs Siena Grey you are mine and no can can ever take you away from me."

Only yours. I told him. I have fallen in love with Domonic all over again.

Guys there it is I know that it is short but I hope that you would still enjoy it.

Sorry for the change again but there won't be another story that will continue on just yet but there will be a new series coming along so make sure to check that out.

moon_possessive