Part 1

"Death is a for foolish human beings."

-Goku Black

a/n: In the beginning you wear the same outfit as GT Goku, but without a tail. You have the same techniques as Goku Black, which includes mimicry, black power ball, black kamehameha, instant transmission, god split cut, cloning, and more.

y/n pov

I'm with my new teammates Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Together we form Team 7. We are waiting for our new captain.

y/n: What do you guys think our captain is going to be like?

I didn't get a response from anyone.

y/n: Is anyone even listening to me?

Everyone is still silent. Naruto got up, grabbed an eraser and set it between the door so that if anyone walks through the door, the eraser will fall on their heads.

Sasuke: Our captain is a Jonin, I don't think he'll fall for a cheap prank.

Then a man in a Jonin outfit, a mask that covers most of his face, and have a his headband covering his left eye. Walked in causing the eraser to fall on his head

Jonin: My first impression of this group, you're a bunch of idiots.

Timeskip to the Land of Waves
(a/n: I would include stuff what happened before but it'll take to long)

We were walking in the Land of Waves with the mist all over until someone attacked us and captured Kakashi in Water Prison Jutsu. I flew towards the man named Zabuza. Before I could hit him, he kneed me in the gut and hit me in the back, causing me to hit the ground, knocking me out cold.

Timeskip after battle
3rd person pov

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura walked towards y/n's body.

Naruto: I thought you were strong.

Sasuke: Our team doesn't have room weaklings like you. Come on guys, let's go.

They then left y/n in the Land of Waves.

Timeskip
y/n pov

I got up sad and angry at the same time. I heard everything that they said.

y/n: How can they do this to me? I trusted them.

My anger increase as well as my strength. I looked at my hands to see a golden aura around my hands. I went to look at my reflection in the water to see my hair turn from a h/c color to a golden color and spiked up. I notice my e/c turn into a bluish greenish color.

y/n: What's happening to me?

I then remembered that before my parents died they told me that I'm not like others, that we are Saiyans and they also told me a legend about the Legendary Super Saiyan.

y/n: I did it, I've become a Super Saiyan. I hope you guys are proud of me. (With this power, I can destroy Team 7 and the rest of Konoha.)

I got up, threw my headband away and started to fly towards the Land of Fire.

Timeskip

Once I reached the Land of Fire, I landed on to the ground and walked towards Konoha.

3rd person pov

Somewhere near y/n, two members of the Akatsuki, Itachi and Kisami.

Kisame: What is it Itachi?

Itachi: Someone is close.

Itachi and Kisame walked towards where y/n is.

Itachi: (Its just a boy)

At Konoha, Shikamaru, Choji, is with Naruto at Ichiraku Ramen.