Part 3

"What a lamentable view. But I can see it...the future of this land, shining bright after release from the pests knows as humans."
-Goku Black

3rd person pov

y/n, now in his Super Saiyan form is surrounded by Leaf Shinobi. All of the Leaf Village Shinobi, shocked of his transformation, eventually charged at him. y/n punch the air in front of him making a shock wave hitting everyone in front of him.

y/n: That's not even half of what I can do. So if you want to live, hand over Naruto Uzumaki.

Jiraiya: I don't know who you are or what you want with Naruto but you're not getting him.

y/n: Like your gonna stop me.

y/n flew towards Jiraiya at high speed, ready to attack Jiraiya. When y/n got close enough, he tried to punch Jiraiya, but someone caught it. It was Tsunade. y/n jumped back few feet.

Jiraiya: About time you showed up Tsunade.

Tsunade: I came as fast as I can. So who is he?

Jiraiya: Don't know, I thought you know.

Naruto: He is y/n of the Hidden Leaf. Well he use to be until...

y/n: Until those who trust abandoned me in the Land of Waves because I was weak, so I trained everyday and join the Akatsuki to have my revenge on both them and the entire village.

Jiraiya: I thought the Akatsuki retrieve the tailed beasts, not kill the Jinchuuriki because that'll kill the tailed beast as well.

y/n: You see, the people who abandoned me was Team 7.

Jiraiya: So you are the guy Naruto want to bring to the village, along with Sasuke.

Tsunade: Naruto, after this fight is over, we want to have a talk with you and Sakura.

y/n: Let's see if you can beat me then.

The two Sannin charged at y/n. Tsunade tried to hit y/n only for y/n to dodge the attack but was hit from behind with Jiraiya's Rasengan sending him through 2 trees.

Jiraiya: Don't underestimate the Sannin.

y/n used Instant Transmission and teleported behind Jiraiya and shot him with a black power ball.

y/n: Who's underestimating who?

Tsunade turned towards y/n only to be hit in the gut. y/n was about to eliminate Tsunade but was stopped by Itachi.

y/n: What do you want Itachi?

Itachi: Pain needs you back at our hideout.

y/n: I'm busy.

Itachi: Now, you can settle things another time.

y/n: Fine.

y/n used Instant Transmission to teleport him and Itachi back to the hideout.

Timeskip
At Hokage office

Tsunade and Jiraiya is talking to Naruto and Sakura.

Tsunade: Tell me, why did you left him in the Land of Waves?

Sakura: I don't know why. When we fought an enemy ninja, he went to attack but was easily beaten.

Tsunade: So you decided to abounded him. If I recall Sakura, you were weak too before I trained you.

Jiraiya: To make matters worse, he's a Saiyan.

Sakura & Naruto: A Saiyan?

Tsunade: You sure?

Jiraiya: Not just a Saiyan, a Super Saiyan.

Tsunade: Well that's just great.

Naruto: What are you two talking about?

Jiraiya: A Saiyan is what you say, not human.

Sakura: Not human? Where did they came from?

Tsunade: No one knows, they just appeared. But they are stronger then a human being.

Sakura: What about the Super Saiyan?

Jiraiya: A Super Saiyan is a legend the Saiyans have. The legend goes "a Super Saiyan appears once every thousand years… a Saiyan who overcomes the wall which no Saiyan, no matter how gifted, can overcome."

Tsunade: A Super Saiyan is so strong that one can beat a whole army.

Jiraiya: And with each battle a Saiyan survived against a strong opponent, they become even stronger.

Naruto: How do you two know all of this.

Tsunade: Because we were friends with Saiyans. Now leave, me and Jiraiya have to discuss about the situation.

Naruto and Sakura left the office and went back to their homes.

To be continued...

a/n: Sorry for the late update. While you're waiting, read itzdaviel Path of Sorrows.