Part 1

It was a normal day at the guild hall, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, and Natsu was trying to kill Gray for calling him flame brain. Jet and Droy were sitting at their usual table before noticing something was off. Jet looks around, scanning the guild before getting up and walking to the bar.

"Hey, Kinana?" Jet says with a fake front of calmness.

"Yeah Jet? She asks with her usual smile.

"Have you seen Levy?Or any of the other girls for that matter?" He asks desperately as he messes with his hands.

"Um..no, all the girls said that they were having a sleepover at Lucy's apartment so the only girls here are gonna be Bisca, Erza when she comes back from her mission, me, Evergreen, and Laki."

Just as Kinana finishes listing the girls who weren't at the sleepover Cana busts in through the guild doors looking more than just a little roughed up.

"Oh my god! Cana?!" Kinana rushes forward as Cana falls to her knees, panting heavily.

"Not...important...get master...watch" Cana mumbles as she thrusts a projection lacrima forward.

By now a crowd has gathered around as Wakaba and Macao rush forward to pick her up and bring her to the infirmary. All was silent until master walks out of his office. Obviously livid that one of his children are hurt. He grabs the lacrima from Kinana and places it on a table so it can project onto the wall.

A pixilated image comes from the lacrima and a man is shown. He had a smug smile on his face as he pushes his greasy green hair out of his impossibly blue eyes.

"Dear fairy tail dragon slayers," he says with a deep voice that could rival Gajeel and Laxus's combined. All eyes quickly fall on Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, and Natsu.

"I have a...game for you all. I have taken all of your chosen mates" as he explains he pans the lacrima over to a face a wall. Everybody gasps as they see Romeo, Lucy, Mirajane, and Levy strapped to a wall, iv's stuck into their arms and masks on their pale faces. All of the dragon slayers stand up quickly, their eyes wide as they move closer to the projection.

"See now, since you marked your mates, they have traces of your magic in them. The problem is that it's not enough for me to take and keep them alive" he says with a careless shrug. "So what I propose is that you come over here and get them before they run out of magic, but they'll only be released once you give me your magic in exchange." He turns to Levy and taps a machine she's connected to. "I'd say you have...a day and a half before they're all out," he says as he turns back to the lacrima. "I've written the address in draconic at the end of the video and expect you to come alone unless you want me to turn it on high and kill them immediately."

He walks so close to the lacrima that the only thing you can see is his incredibly pale face.

"They've been begging for you, dragon slayers, come get them before I decide to have a little fun with them," he says before turning off the lacrima.

Now all eyes are on the angry dragon slayers, their respective magic swirling around them as they try to control the dragon inside.

Laxus looks over at his grandfather, lightning crackling around him as he does.

"Go for them..bring my children home " Makarov mumbles, obviously trying to control himself.

That was all it took before the dragon slayers rushed out of the guild in search of what idiot took a dragon's mate, especially a dragon from fairy tail.

Okay, so this is my first story. I'm sorry if it's bad but I'm open to any suggestion you may have for me. Please leave reviews! Hope you guys like it