Part 3

It had been just more than a day and the girls time was slowly dwindling down. The man had just gone to get the scraps he would serve and cruelly called dinner, so the girls were locked away in utter darkness, the only sound coming from the vacuum like hum of the machines and the occasional groans coming from their parched throats.

"Levy..." Mirajane groans from the other side of the wall, becoming worried as Levy had been unconscious for more than an hour. A strong blow to the head taking her out almost immediately. Lucy looks over to Mira with a sad look.

"She's out cold, breathing, but she's gonna be out for awhile," she says quietly, silently praying to Mavis that she wouldn't suffer any permanent damage from getting hit so hard.

Mirajane nods, understanding that she would just have to wait it out and hope for the best.

"What about Romeo?" she asks as she tries to look around. Romeo, farthest away from her compared to the others.

Lucy's face immediately turns dark. " I'm not actually sure. The poor kid's getting his magic drained faster than all of us. If anything, he's breathing so shallow that it's barely noticeable, But he wouldn't let him die...he needs us.., I mean at least until the others get here."Lucy whispers as tears of pain and worries stream down her quietly worries if they would even be coming, Knowing that if she voiced this fear that she wouldn't be helping anybody she kept it locked away in her tears. She looks over at Romeo and the girls before her eyes snap to a heavily locked door, the man walking through with a bowl of scraps.

"Mmm, I've got dinner for you, little ones," he purrs as he pushes a piece of hair away from Lucy's face. She wrenches her face away, unable to look into the face of such a monster.

"How dare you touch me!?" she snaps, her anger finally getting the best of her. "You coward! you weren't able to take us on without even putting us asleep, you haven't even told us your name" she hisses. "I want to know you name before you're too dead to speak," she says with a growl that could rival Natus's. The man chuckles, finding her spunk amusing.

"My name is Alexander, though I'm sure you'll be hearing it in the paper when it gets around that I killed the four dragon slayers of your guild." He chuckles darkly before shoving a scrap of 'food' into her mouth, moving on and doing the same to Mirajane, who decided it would be wiser to stay quiet and try to think of a plan to get out of this situation in one piece. When he gets over to Levy and Romeo he grabs their heads and slams them together, causing them to rouse from their sleep and making girls to gasp.

"Come on come on, I can't let you guys starve now can i...well, not yet" he says with a snicker as he shoves more of the scraps down their throats, reaching over to Romeo's machine and turning it back to normal so that he would be back on track with the rest of them. It would just be too much work to try and put him on any sort of life support before he took any sky dragon slayer magic from him and his little girlfriend.

He walks back over to Lucy who once again had tears streaming down her cheeks. He runs the back of his hand along the side of her face bringing it down towards her chest slowly causing her to squeeze her eyes shut.

"DONT TOUCH HER LIKE THAT!" Mira yells, only being able to tolerate so much.

"And just who do you think you're talking to huh?" he asks as he walks up to Mira with an evil smirk. His hand slowly traces up the curves of her body before stopping at her breasts.

"And to think being in a magazine wouldn't pay off" he teased as he traced his hot tongue over her collarbone and down in between her cleavage.

"N-No.. please stop it" Mira groans, struggling to move even an inch away from Alexander.

"Stop?" he asks amusedly. "Oh you poor, naive little thing. We haven't even begun yet...you'll all see what I mean eventually, whether its pain or pleasure. I will get my fill." he growls.

"Natsu..Gajeel...Laxus" Wendy mumbles as she shakes the boys, the train ride incapacitating them all.

"Mm. whaddya want, kid," Gajeel groans, knowing that Wendy knew better than to wake him up for stupid reasons.

"We're here, come on we can't waste any time!" Wendy says as she picks up her bag and rushes out of her seat, grabbing Natus's scarf and Laxus's coat in the process, not seeing the need to grab Gajeel since he was already in tow.

"I think she's spending too much time with Erza..." Natsu mumbles in a low tone as he watches Laxus's quick nod.

"We're going to the Waas forest, correct? Doesn't that take a day to reach, minimum?"Laxus asks with a knowing tone, bumping into Wendy as she freezes in her tracks.

"It would if I couldn't find out exactly where they were. Alexander only gave us a number of steps to follow, but their scent is still in the air so now I can track them even easier.

"That don't help with the fact that it'll take a day to get into that damned forest" Gajeel grumbles. a specific little blue haired mage on his mind.

"Actually I think I can help with that," Laxus says with a smirk. " I can teleport, but I'll tell you right now that it'll make you sicker than the train ride, hell it might even make Wendy sick," he says with a shrug.

"I didn't care if we get sick. I need to get to Luce," Natsu says, surprising everyone, usually the first person to turn down any other mode of transportation other than walking.

"Let's go then," Laxus says. "Link arms and down let go no matter what, you'll turn into lightning if you do and take my word for it. It hurts like a bitch." Laxus frowns, his eyebrows furrowing with what looks like a painful memory.

They all nod, quickly linking arms and staying close. Laxus closes his eyes and his hair stands up on end. "Let's go save our mates," he says with a smirk as everything around them starts to spark.

HOLY SHIT GUYS THIS HAS WAY MORE VIEWS THAN I THOUGHT. I know if Y'all were to look, it's not many. But in all honesty, I didn't expect any views or saves or anything of the sort so I want you all to now how grateful I am for all of this. I won't be able to update every day like I am now. Honestly, I'm surprised that I'm able to currently but I hope I can settle into some sort of regular schedule of editing and posting. I hope you guys like this one. Once again all suggestions are welcome.