We Finally Met

Graser's POV

I finally got to meet her irl and she is even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I went over to do some videos and sign the posters that we were going to sell. We read fanfiction, thank god there wasn't a lot because that would be very awkward. The entire time I was observing what she liked and disliked, trying to find similarities between us. I was planning just how I could get her to see how I felt but it was really hard to make a plan like that. I'm not exactly a charming person and this love stuff is really new to me- wait, did I just say love? I know I like her but do I love her? Yes, yes I do.

Shubble's POV

"Graser!" Graser finally looks up at me, "I've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes, what are you doing?" He just sits there not saying anything. I start to get a little worried, "Graser?" 

"Oh, um..." He is acting very odd, "I was just lost in thought, don't worry," he smiles. He has such a nice smile, and he is such a good friend. 

"Come on Graser, we have to leave. You don't want to miss lunch do you?" He gets up and we go out the door to go get some pizza, I wonder what he was thinking about? I'm hungry so all I need to do is go get some food and stop worrying about things that probably don't even concern me. 

That night, Graser still couldn't stop thinking of how he could get Shubble to love him.

Graser's POV

I was sitting in the spare room Shelby had for me when it finally came to me, I would do things for her throughout the day tomorrow then maybe she will fall for me! I'll plan it right now, we can go to the movies and the zoo and the park, maybe we could even go get lunch and that new salad bar, and dinner at somewhere fancy. This will be great!

Little did Graser know, someone was watching him from outside the window. This person wanted Shubble for himself and he wouldn't let anyone else have her, at any cost.

A/N: I will try to update daily. This is my first story so constructive criticism is appreciated. Also feel free to comment about anything in the story.