The Rescue

Shubble's POV

At first I was afraid but now I am just creeped out. Death had uncovered the curtains on the walls to show many pictures of me with hearts around me. Then I see some pictures of me and Graser, even minecraft screenshots! There are X's drawn on Graser. Death has also added a table with a candle lit dinner, he walks in.

"Don't worry Shubble. Now nobody will come between our love. We will be together forever," I know that Death is crazy but this is just insane! I don't like him that much but I know better than to make him angry. He sits down across from me.

"Sooo... Death. It's been awhile since I talked to you. How have you been?" I'm just going to try to keep him busy until Graser comes to save me.

Graser's POV

I am in no shape to fight but Will said he will try to distract that person until I save Shubble so that there would be no need to fight. I just hope this plan works out. Will goes round front and I head around back. I can see Shubble through a hole in the wall, she was tied to chair and was talking to that person. If it even was a person. Was is it? Just the sight of him makes my blood boil. I clench my fists and just keep thinking about getting revenge. I heard a crash from the front of the warehouse and the man jumped up quickly. He told Shubble to stay where she was, his voice was very strange. He teleported out of the room.

"It's not like I can go anywhere," she muttered. Then I carefully and quietly pushed open the door. She looked over at me as I struggled to walk in. "Graser?" She whispered. I walked to her s fast as I could, which wasn't very fast. "Graser are you ok? You don't look very good. You need to go to the hospital," she whispered.

"Don't worry Shubble. I'll be ok once we get you out of here," I started to untie her. Just to be honest, I think I do need to go to the hospital. I can feel my bones cracking as I move.

"We?" she asked.

"Will is helping too. He is distracting whoever that was that took you," I explained. I finished untying her and she gave me a big hug.

"Graser I'm so sorry. I was so scared. I thought he had killed you. But in my heart I knew you would come to save me," she said.

"Come on. Will can't hold him off forever so I have to get you out of here," she helps me out the door. We get to the car and I ut Shubble in the back and I honk the horn three times. Then I see Will running towards us. He gets in the car and turns it on.

Shubble's POV

I am in the backseat of Will's car and I am so happy that Graser came to save me, even in his condition. Then death breaks through the window and grabs Graser out of his seat.

"Graser!" Me and Will both yell. Oh no, he can't take Graser. He is so hurt. He might actually kill him.

"Will! Get Shubble out of here. I'll be fine. Quickly, Go!" He yelled.

"No, Graser I can't leave without you," Will said. I agreed with him. I couldn't leave him.

"Go! Now!" Graser then attacked Death and Will very reluctantly drove away quickly. He had a broken window and a friend in serious danger. He drove to the police station to tell them what happened and get their help. I was crying and the police said they would help. Will made sure that they got people to watch and protect me.

"No, I need to save my Graser!" I argued. However my fighting was futile and all I could do now is wait and pray that he will be ok.

A/N: I hope that everyone liked this story. I will probably have the next chapter and then and epilogue. Comments are appreciated. Story updated daily.