Feelings

I'm just going to tell you right now that what I'm writing is me attempting to be descriptive.
-A
---------------------------------------
Shiro's POV
     I watched Keith walk down the hallway and sigh.
This is going to be a battle I guess. I would've have thought he would go after Lance but apparently not.

     I turn around and open my door and walk over to my bed. I plop Pidge onto my already messed up bed as she squeals and starts laughing in an attempt to bring me with her. I tickle her to release her tiny hands from my shirt and she releases almost automatically. I shut my door then walk over to my bookshelf of many movies. Hmm I wonder which one she would take interest in.
     I scanned through the second to last shelf and finally found it.

Suicide Squad.

     I remember watching this movie when it first came out. I was going to take Pidge with me but she came down with the flu. I tried to stay home and take care of her but Keith had already dropped his plans to take care of her. I did get a bit jealous, but I didn't show anything. I just left.
     I walk over to Pidge who wrapped herself in both my blanket and hers. She looked like a burrito. I chuckle at the thought and she looked up at me in amusement.
"Why are you laughing huh? Is it because I look like a cocoon?"she says. I shook my head no and mouthed the word burrito. She made a blank face and then busted out laughing.
    "So I'm a burrito? Well I guess Ima have to be the best gosh dang burrito then huh?"she asks.
    "Yeah I guess now you do have to be. I mean what else can you be?"I smirked.
    She wriggled her hand free and grabbed my pillow. "I'll be a pillow monster!" She says and with that she starts hitting me with it I laugh and try to cover myself with the blanket. I looked at the blanket and got an idea. I waited until she hit me again then I grabbed her arm.
     She looked up at me surprised and I chuckled mischievously. I grabbed her other arm and pulled her into a hug, wrapping her in the blanket during this process. Her muffled cries could be heard and I just ignored it. I left a little space for her to breath and just sat there.
"You going to hit me with that again?"I ask her. I feel her head move in a no kind of way and I loosened my grip. She wiggled and I completely let go. But she didn't get off.
"Pidge, the movie. You want to put it on while I go get the cereal?"I ask her.
She sighs as if she's sad to be told that but she does get up. Even though a part of me didn't want her to get up. She felt so warm. And huggable. And just the feeling of her tiny body within my arms reminds me that she's safe.
I get up after her and run to get the cereal.

~•Le time skip brought to you by Shiro's blabbing•~

We both were munching on cereal(my favorite lucky charms) when I looked over at her. She was watching the movie intently. She never saw it so I've been pretty quiet as to not spoil it.
I observed her curious facial expression and her her body. She was lying on her stomach with her hands around her mug of Reese's puffs. Her feet were in the air behind her with her Harry Potter socks on. They went all the way up past her knees due to her shortness. They could be pants I think. From there came her green and black paw print shorts. They hugged her body in a loose manner. Her tank top was pulled up slightly revealing a small tattoo. I can't tell what it was because of how far I was and from the lack of light.
My eyes drifted past her stomach and towards her eyes.
Her eyes that were staring at me.
Dead on.
With her cheeks blushing a fiery red.
Oops.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Pidge POV

I met his eyes and blushed hardcore. Why the heck was he looking down there? Did I do something? Did I break something of his on his bed?
I focused my stare towards his bed and looked around. I didn't see anything. I looked back at him and cocked my head to the side. He blushed a light red and his scar in the light looked darker.
"I was just...I was just watching you eat...and stuff."he tells me.
I shake my head and snag another spoonful of cereal. To be honest seeing the way he looked at me made me feel warm. It made me feel like I was high up in the clouds because no one ever has looked at me like that. And I liked the way he looked at me. It made me feel..wanted. Safe. Loved.
I blink a couple times to try and get that thought out of my head. I can't think that. He's way too old for me and he shouldn't be making me feel like that. Emphasize on the me. Yup.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The movie had just ended when I started feeling drowsy. I blink a couple times and I tried to stay up. I heard chuckling from the side and I looked over. Shiro was watching me in my attempts to stay awake. But I mean his bed was really comfortable. And his blanket smelled heavenly.
He gets up and walks over to turn off the light and was about to walk out his door when I groaned. He looked at me and I held out my hand.
"Stay here. Don't leave. Just stay. Please. I may be sleepy but I want you in here. Besides this is your room."I explain.
He nods and walks in. I shut my eyes and I feel him climb into the bed. He wraps his muscular and warm arms around me and pulls me to his chest. I sigh, knowing that him being here makes me feel safe. I listened to his breathing slowing down and finally drift off not long after him.

Alright guys so if this chapter bugged you I'm sorry. But I'm trying. I've always wanted to write one of theses fanfics and now I am. Thanks for the reads and for the vote to someone I cannot remember the name of.😋
-A