Chapter 5: Voice of the 99th Emperor

[ Previously ]

[ Alexander's PoV ]

" So.... You are the ones who put my beloved at uttermost harm of disrespect."

My eyes burned with fury. Lit up with the sinful and violent color of crimson red.

" Who are you?!" the man asked, dressed in the same uniform as me.

I closed my hand into a fist and looked at Yukiji. She risen up from her bed and intertwined her hand with mine.

" I am King Alexander Christopher Escalus, the Lost King of the Kingdom of Escalus." I announced, " And beside me is my wife, Yukiji Sakura Escalus, the Rebirthed Queen of the Kingdom of Escalus."

" King of Escalus...?!!" They yelled in union.

I turned my direction from the Pureblood Family and looked over to my beloved Yukiji. I held her cheek.

" Correct. Queen Yukiji and King Alexander of the Sacred Escalus Kingdom."

~ ??? PoV ~ [ Code Geass Character!!! ] 

' KING ALEXANDER....'

I do not wish for you to ruin what I have planned for all these centuries. I will not let you reign with my beloved by your side. She ruled with me, side-by-side for 900 years, and then was brutally killed by YOUR ORDERS (Escalus King's Orders).

" I, Lelouch VI Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."

~ Kaname's PoV ~

~ Kaname's PoV ~

King Alexander Christopher... The King of the Escalus Kingdom. I heard that after his beloved passed from an illness, he mysteriously left the kingdom, with a clone of himself managing and protecting the kingdom. But after centuries, his power weared off.

Luckily, the Rebirthed Queen, my sister, took the throne then. Every race. felt the wave of uttermost power raging across the world, signifying that the queen has taken her throne. Although.... The mark on Yukiji's neck.... It sorta.... Looked like...

[ Echoes in Head ]
" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."