Chapter 7: At Sunset

[ Previously ]

" Everyone... This is Lelouch Lamperouge,  also known as Lelouch Vi Britannia." Kaien Cross introduced.

" A pleasure to meet you...." he spoke.

His eyes diverted to me. His eyes then were softened an he smiled.

" Yukiji..."

My head....
It hurts....

[ Voices Echoes in Head ]
' All Hail Emperor Lelouch and Empress Yukiji of the Holy Britannia Empire! '

' My Love Yukiji, I will love you for all eternity.  '

What... What was that?  A sort of magic spell? A trickery ?  An illusion?  A... Memory...?

~ Alexander's PoV ~

" Shirabuki Sara!" I yelled as my voice echoed through the halls of the Senate.

My presence was steaming with great anger and  my eyes burned with the dangerous color of gold. As I walk,  the ground became unstable and cracks were made upon the building,  including the ground.

~??? 's PoV ~

" Shirabuki Sara!" A venomous voice yelled,  as it echoed through the long halls of the Senate.

A presense steaming at uttermost anger. A powerful presence (not as much as Queen Yukiji)  that only belongs to one person....

King Alexander of the Escalus Kingdom

However, by its commands,  I cannot move. Its words of absolute obedience confines me and forces me down. I struggle out of it grasp, but it didn't help.  This is the true power of the Escalus King.

" Kairu! " I yelled out to him.

" Aiyane-sama!"

Before he can even get near me,  a shadow engulfed the room with eyes that burns with the heavenly,  but dangerous color of gold. 

" King Alexander-sama...." Kairu spoke in astonishment.

~ Lelouch's PoV ~

Memory?  Does she not remember? 

Beside from that, I looked from the corner of my eye to see the so-called Kuran Family. Not even towards them, I did not smile. They don't deserve a smile from any royals. Even if it was themselves who gave each other (because they are the royal vampire family), they don't deserve such thing, not even from my empress. 

Other than that, I have to retain a good status (even though I got the title: The Demon Emperor). 

" Hello! My name is Lelouch Lamperouge." I fake smiled. 

" Welcome to Cross Academy, Lord Lelouch Lamperouge." Haruka(Tsumino) spoke up with a simple bow.

" No Formalities, Mr. Tsumino." I spoke honestly, " Just call me Lelouch."

He looked at me in astonishment and simple smiled.

" Yes, Lelouch."