Chapter 9: Small Talk

[ Unedited ]

Somewhere deep into the past....
A time where humans were slaves....
A time when vampires were the kings of the heavens....
A place where time was war itself.
This was the beginning of the Everblood's Dynasty.

Where our Race comes to life.

Up in the heavens, were the kings of the earth. They were known as the Rank X at that time. They possessed the most unbelievable powers and held great beauty.

 They possessed the most unbelievable powers and held great beauty

Their race was rare. Sacred and Worshipped.
Only 3 were known, and Only 3 were kings.

[ Names are creatively created ]

The one on the left:
Hanazobu Ayomakaishi - The 3rd King
3rd in Command as III King.
God of Balance and Equality.
King Hanazobu III

The one on the right:
Kougoma Yureikaistu - The 2nd King
2nd in Command as II King.
God of Life and Death.
King Kougoma II

And Finally....

The one in the center:
Ryuzakii Oyokaido - The 1st King
The one that holds the most power.
God of Creation and Destruction.
King Ryuzakii I

They watch over Earth as their own kind mercilessly
devours the fragile humans running away. They feel no guilt nor grieve their deaths. The human population was decreasing, but King Kougoma II always brings them back from the burning place of hell and punishing those who deserves no right to live in his world.

As Day turned into Night, King Hanazobu III helps raise the sun and moon; balancing both days with his powers. The Sun, where no vampires can roam freely throughout its painful light that turns its kind into dust.
The Moon, where the creatures of the night come out an prey on the sleeping humans that has no idea of its presence or doing. When the Red Moon arises, it was known as: The Night of Vampires. A Bloody-Crimson fills the moon as its silver glow no longer shows. Blood-Red Light reflected at night as the Blood Moon.

The Heavens didn't create itself. King Ryuzakii I created it with all his might and power. Then, he created his own realm and gathered the other 2 gods to help him rule. In doing so, they succeeded. Creating new lands, it expands their territory. Being the one with most power, he was targeted by many. But luckily before he was, destruction already hitted his targeters.

~*~

The Rank X decides to create another race. A race that was powerful as theirs but stronger. They named it The Everbloods; Rank S.