Chapter 8: In Slumber

[ Short ]

[ Previously ]

" You look so much like her..." He said.

I smiled and began making a paper airplane of my own.

" Do you want to throw them,  Lelouch?" I spoke,  as I held the spin of the airplane.

He looked surprised for a minute and then flashed a nice, caring smile.

" Alright,  Yukiji."

He positioned his airplane up. 

" 1.... 2.... 3!"

We both threw our airplanes towards the sunset. And it then bursted into feathers.

The feathers danced down and were sprinkling all around me. 
I reached out my hand and touched one.

When I did,  all I see was a woman's hand... Covered in a very thorny vine with blood streaming down from her hand. Crimson-Red Rose Petals was flowing in a scatterly order.

" All Hail Emperor Lelouch and Empress Yukiji of the  Holy Britannia Empire!! "

I then felt my body hit the ground,  with the last sight of Lelouch... my... Husband.

[ Now Starting ]

~ Zero's PoV ~

I saw a paper airplane burst into sparkles and feathers.

" What could that be?" I thought out loud.

I sighed and casually walked to where the paper airplane was down from. When I got there, I saw nothing. Not even a person.

But when I looked more closely,  I picked the scent of lavender. It was obviously not Aido because he would smell like a piece of sh*t (Sorry for foul language!😭) and he would've used his powers by now.

But, I sensed an eerie feeling, watching me from within the depths of the shadows. I reached into my jacket,  and pulled out Bloody Rose. I feel like this is a mind trick..!

" Leave,  Foolish Level E."

I directed my gun to where I heard that deep voice. It had power and obedience tainted onto those 4 words. But,  I will not fall prey to its commands. The present moved around me, and I twisted and turn. It was getting annoying....

~ Kaien Cross ~

" I do not plan to remove Yukiji,  however."

I stared out into the window. I see a paper airplane being shot up towards the sky and then bursted into feathers. It seem like Lelouch really did mark his words.

~ Yukiji ~

" Forever to succumb to you true selves"

" You are indeed from two races."

" A vampire,  but yet a human."

" Empress and Queen."

" Heiress to both empty thrones."

" Emperor and King."

"  You don't have a choice. "

" How is she feeling?"

" She will be in slumber for quite awhile. The mirror is just about to crack.  We mustn't disturb."

" The Mirror..."

" Find it.."

" Find it.. "

" Before HE does..."