A strange object

Hey. I'm Rizumu Ongaku. I'm 13 years old at noble academy. I just enrolled here, but I'm anti social. So I haven't made a friend yet. I absolutely love music, and I listen to it ALL. THE. TIME. Yeah, classes ended, so I'm just here with my roommate. I should start doing homework. But I'm gonna do it in another room. I do it really quick, maximum 1 hour cause I listen to music while doing it. You might be wondering that I get distracted by it, but really, I don't. It helps me. I got up. "Hey, I'm going to another room to do homework, ok?" I told my roommate. She just nodded. I walked down the halls. I sighed. My roommate and I don't really interact. I wish I could find some friends soon. Oh wait, I do have friends. I have my music. Music is bassiclly my life. Ah, I love it so much. I found a room, and I opened the door. Nobody was in here. Great. I sat down at a table, took out my homework, took out my earbuds, and got out my phone. I typed down a song, and started doing my homework.

After about 30 minutes, I finished all my homework. I closed my book, and pushed all of my stuff away. Well, all except for my phone. I looked at the time. I still had time, so I bassiclly just sat there, listening to music. Then I started singing along to one song, quietly. Then it got good. Songs were playing, and I was just here, listening to music and singing along to the songs. Then I realized that it was almost time to go back to my dorm room. As the last song I was listening to was just ending, I got up from my chair and actually twirled around. Then the song ended and I sat back  down. It was just about time to go back to my room. As I was packing up my things, I saw something. It was shining bright. I approached it. I picked it up, and it was a small key charm thing. It was a lavender shade with music notes on it, and it looked kinda like some kind of dress thing. "What the heck is this thing?" I said. I decided to keep it for some reason I really don't know why. I packed up my phone and earbuds, and I walked to my dorm, with the strange key charm thing in my bag.