Finding out

I was dragged to another place. When I got there, I saw Minami, Kirara, and those two animal like things. "W-what's going on?" I asked. "Come sit down." Minami said." U-um, ok." I said as I sat down on the grass. "S-so, why did y-you guys call me here?" I asked. "We found out that your a princess precure, so we thought we would introduce you to Hope Kingdom and answer all your questions." Replied Kirara. "O-oh. Ok. I have a lot of questions. Who is Cure Harmony? What was that giant monster thing? Who are the cures? What are you guys even aiming for?" I asked. "We are the princess precures. They are Hope Kingdom's chosen warriors. The names are Cure Flora, which is me,  Cure Mermaid, which is Minami, Cure Twinkle, which is Kirara, and Cure Harmony, which is you. We are aiming to protect everyone's dreams. But Hope Kingdom got attacked by dys dark, and now it has fallen into dispear. We are going to open the gate of dreams and protect people's dreams from despair. Those monster things are called zetsuborgs, which were created from dys dark, and those are fairies, that's Pafu, and that's Aroma." Said Haruka. "And since your a friend now, I should give you a nickname, Rizu-Rizu." (I couldn't come up with anything better so deal with it people) Said Kirara. "Rizu..Rizu?" I said. "Yep!" I smiled. "I like that. So you all have dreams?" I asked. "Yep! My dream is to become a princess!" Haruka said. "I want to become like my brother and continue running my family's company." Said Minami. "I want to shine like the stars and become a world famous model like my mom." Kirara replied. "I want to write songs for everyone, and not just any songs. Songs that are dedicated to important events that happened in the past, and ones that have messenges in them. I don't really mention it to anyone, so nobody really knows." I said. "That's a wonderful dream!" Said Haruka. Just then I saw my roommate walk past here. I got up to see where she was going. I don't even know her name, but I think it was.... Miyu. Yeah. Miyu Kitamura. Just then I saw that strange person from yesterday. They stopped in front of her. "Show me your dream." He said. Just then it showed her dream of wanted care for all the animals. "Let me shut that dream inside a cold cage of despair. Close your dream!" The strange person said as they locked. In a cage. Then another strange monster thing popped up! "Miyu!" I yelled. Haruka and the others ran up. We all nodded at each other, and transformed. "That's a Zetsuborg! And I think you know what to do now!" Yelled out Aroma. I nodded, and ran up to it and kicked it down. "Oh yeah. I forgot to introduce myself yesterday, Cure Harmony. The name's Close. Try to defeat this one!" The strange person said. The other cures joined me as I dodged the zetsuborg's attacks and hit it. Then it grabbed me and and actually threw me across! "Harmony!" The other cures yelled. I got up. I was hurt, but I could still keep going. The other cures kept battling it. I later joined them. If only I could use a special attack, but the only one I could use was mode elegant, but I couldn't use that yet. Then it tried to attack me, but I dodged all there attacks and kept hitting. As I was doing it, I found out more ways to hit it. The it came the chance where I could finally use mode elegant. "Exchange! Mode elegant!" I did the same as before, twisting the key into the keyhole, purple liquid coming out, and spraying it on me making that floor length dress. This time, I was more used to it since I did it before once. "Turn up the music! Precure Harmony Muse!" I said as those music notes went on the zetsuborg. "Dreaming." It said as it exploded. I bowed down. "Have a good day." I said. "Open, door to dreams!" I said as I opened the cage, revealing Miyu's dream. She ended up waking up in my arms. "Huh? What..are you? She asked. "I am Cure Harmony, the princess of music." I replied as I put her down and dissappered. I then detransformed, along with the others. "Ok, I think I get it now. But I gotta go. See you guys later." I said as I waved good bye to them. Instead of walking to my favorite place to do my homework, I went back to my room to see if Miyu's name was actually Miyu Kitamura. I went to my room, to find her there. "RIZUMU RIZUMU RIZUMU RIZUMU!" She yelled out. "Yeah?" I asked. "Good! You are here! I gotta tell you something! I saw a princess of music out there!" "You did?" I asked. "Yeah, I don't know what happened, but a strange guys I don't know what his name is popped up out of nowhere and then everything's all fuzzy I don't really remember, then I woke up in her arms ahhhhh! She was so beautiful I want to see her again!" She said. "Oh really? Your lucky that you actually saw her! But I have to ask you a question. I should have asked you this before, please forgive me for asking you this, but, is your name really Miyu Kitamura?" I asked. "She looked up. "Yes it is. It's alright that you asked. Since we don't really talk much. I know your name. It's Rizumu Ongaku, right?" "Yeah it is. Well, I gotta go do my homework now so bye." I said as I was about to walk out, but then Miyu stopped me. "Why don't we both do it in here? I think I need help with a few problems." She said. "Okay, I'll help you." I said as we both sat down and took out our work. "That princess of music was me, I am Cure Harmony." I thought.