Meeting and flashback

All week, I was thinking of what could that charm be. I wanted to ask, but people might think I'm crazy. Plus, like I said, I'm anti-social. Meaning I do not socialise. AT ALL. I absolutely hate it. But I kinda want to break my anti socialist, because it's really starting to become a problem. I was outside, walking down with music playing. I had the charm in my hand, looking at it. In fact, I got so distracted in looking at the charm that I bumped into someone. Actually a group of people. I accidentally dropped the charm. I quickly ran up to pick it up. Then I looked at the people who I bumped into. It was a group of 3 girls. One with auburn hair, one with dark turquoise, and one with brown. "Oh, I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" I apologized. "It's fine. You don't need to apologize." Said the dark turquoise haired one. "B-but I wasn't looking where I was going." I said. I really don't talk to anyone, so this was kinda new to me. "No it's completely okay. Hey, how come I haven't seen you around before?" Asked the brown haired one. "I-I just enrolled here." I stammered. "Oh! So your new. What's your name?" Asked the auburned haired one. "R-Rizumu. Rizumu Ongaku." I said. "I-I-I'm Haruka Haruno. H-have a good day!" The auburned haired one bowed. "I'm Minami Kaido." Said the dark turquoise haired one. "Kirara Amanogawa." Said the brown haired one. "Well. We better be going now." Said Minami. "O-Oh ok. Have a good day." I said quietly. They walked away. I couldn't believe I actually had a conversation with someone. Not just one person, not two, but 3 people. Do you want to know why I'm anti social? Well I used to be happy and energetic, but that all changed when....my best friend....died....

Flashback:
I was crying. Tears were falling down my face like crazy. My best friend was lying down next to me. He held my hand. "Rizumu, don't cry..." he said. "B-b-but I did this! If only I haven't been so stupid and payed attention to where I was going, this would have never happened!" I cried out. "I-It's...not...your...fault..." he said, smiling. "But it is! I-I love you so much! So much it hurts! I don't want you to die!" I yelled out. "I...love you too...Rizumu..." Then he died. Closed his eyes and never opened them again. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed out. I caused it. I caused his death. We got into a huge fight, and I ran out of the house, crying. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and I ended up running on the streets. And cars were everywhere. I was about to get hit by a truck. Then my best friend came along, and he pushed me away, causing him to get hit. Blood was everywhere. I picked him up and took him to our favourite place. I placed him down. He was bleeding, and I just started to cry more. He died before I could take him to the hospital. I killed him....
End of flashback

My eyes filled with tears just thinking about it. But I quickly wiped them away. I didn't want anyone to find out that I was crying. I was about 8 years old when he died. I'm 13 now. I'm still not okay. It's been about 5 years now. I should have gotten over him by now,  but I just can't get over him. After he died, I distanced myself from my other friends. Then I lost all of them. Nobody would be my friend anymore. But I didn't care. My only friend was my dead one. Sometimes I would stare up at the sky and talk to him. He never responded, but I still talk to him. But sometimes people would ask who was I talking to. I wouldn't respond. Most of the times I spoke to him was when I go to our favorite place. It was this small place with sunshine. It had a fountain and flowers. We would sometimes bring our music and we would play it really loud and dance around. We would make flower crowns and put them on each other's heads and laugh and talk. At night, we would look up at the stars and moon. We would even watch the sun set and the sun rise. There was a beach nearby, and we would go there in the summertime, sometimes seeing fish and collecting seashells. That place was wonderful. I still visit it, but now since I'm here at noble academy, and the place is in my hometown, I can't really visit there much anymore. That's a disappointment. But now I'm trying to look for a similar spot here. No luck yet, but I'm sure I'll find one, eventually. I continued walking down, actually paying attention to where I was going.