Becoming Cure Harmony

I was walking, trying to find a place similar to my home town spot. I haven't really found one yet, but I'm determined to find one. I really hope I do. Just then I heard screaming. Then hundreds of people ran to where I was. They all ran past me, screaming. Including the 3 girls I met, Haruka, Minami, and Kirara. I was confused at first, until a GIANT THING WALKED BY ME!!!! That's when I ran. Then I saw Haruka and the other girls run to a place. I decided to follow them. Then I saw them pull out keys that looked kind of like different versions of the key I had?! I saw a light shine, then I saw them....transform? What the hell is this madness? (Note: this book will have some swearing in it so you better watch out for that xD) Then, in there place, I saw a girl with blonde hair with pink highlights, a ocean blue haired girl, and an orange haired girl (A/N this takes place before Towa comes, so she won't appear yet.) What?! What is this?! Who are those people?! I wanted to ask them about the charm, but I then decided no since they looked busy. Just then they saw me. "Go! Run away!" Said the blonde haired one. "O-okay!" I said as I ran away. I didn't really know where I was going, but I just knew that I needed to get away from there. But wait, did I really see Haruka and her friends transform? I don't really know, all I remember is me following them, then I saw them get out keys, and all I saw was a light shining, seeing them transform a bit. Then when the light dimmed, in there places were these strange girls. I stayed where I was. A few minutes later I was still there. It became quiet. I was about to get out because I thought the giant thing went away. Until I saw the giant thing flying. IT WAS ABOUT TO FALL ON ME!!! Then the blonde haired one came out of nowhere and kicked it to another side. I was shocked. That thing almost killed me! Well that could be a good thing. I could be with my dead best friend up in the sky. Ugh, now's not the time to think about it! Just then the thing got up and started chasing me. I started screaming and running for my life. It tried to grab me. I then stopped, trying to catch my breath. But then I felt like I was grabbed. I looked up. I was in the sky. The thing HAD grabbed me. I then lost it. I was just here screaming so loud and trying to get out of the giant thing's grip. But I obviously couldn't, since it was too strong. Then I couldn't breath. I realized that I was being choked. This was it. I was gonna die. And not achieve my dream to write songs for everyone. But I'll see my dead best friend up in the sky again. We'll have fun again. I couldn't speak at all. Just then the ocean blue haired one grabbed me. I was free again! She put me in the orange haired one's arm, and the oranged haired one put me down. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I-I'm fine. I hid, but that thing found me." I said. Without thinking, I ran up to the giant thing. "You almost freaking killed me!" I yelled out. "It doesn't matter. Dreams can die all they want." Someone said. I looked up to see a strange guy. "W-what?" I said. "Dreams deserve to die. If you have a dream then you deserve to die. I bet you had nobody with you and you have no friends!" They said. That hit me like a rock. It was so painful. "E-excuse me! You don't know what I've been through! I lost someone very important to me who I loved very much! Then I became like this cause I was so very hurt! Don't ever joke about things again! My dream is to write songs for everyone, most of them dedicated to important events!" I yelled out. That was true. I did want to become one. I just never mentioned it to anyone, until now. Just then I saw a flash of light. It was coming from the floor. Then I realized that I dropped the charm again. I ran and picked it up, and it turned into a key. "W-what?" I said. Just then two animal looking things ran up to me. A poodle looking one and a parrot looking thing. "I-is that a dress up key?!" Said the parrot thing. "Dress up...key?" I asked. "You have been chosen! Here, use it on this!" The parrot thing said as they opened a box, with an empty bottle of perfume in there." "Huh?" I said. "Just go and do it!" The parrot thing picked up the bottle and gave it to me. I looked at the key, then the perfume bottle. Then I nodded. "Precure! Princess engage!" I said as I put the key into the bottle and twisted it. The bottle filled up with purple liquid. I sprayed it, and it got on me. Music notes swirled around me, revealing a dress. I sprayed once more, showing off a music note, which turned into a gold crown. I put it on, making my long blonde hair dissapper and turning into dark purple curly hair. My key was attached to a heart keychain thing, and I landed on the ground. I bowed, and music notes glowed in my eyes, then dissappered. "The princess of playing music! Cure Harmony!" I yelled out. I then looked down. "What the heck?! The hell is this?!" I said as I looked down at a costume looking thing. "Ehhh?! Rizumu is a Precure?!" The blond one said. "Your now Cure Harmony! Now fight that monster!" The parrot thing called out. I looked at the giant thing, and I jumped really high. Did I mention that I REALLY HATE HEIGHTS?! I started falling. "Oh gosh no ahhhhhh!" I yelled out. Then I held out my leg and hit the monster. It fell down, but immediately got back up."The dream you locked up in your cold cage. I shall reclaim it. Do prepare yourself." I said. "W-what did I just say? Those words just...popped out of my mouth." I thought. Then I just ignored it and I jumped again, but this time, I wasn't really all that scared. I ended up punching the giant thing. It kept getting up but I kept kicking and punching it. Then it was down and it was not getting up. "Quick! Now's your chance! Use the perfume again, and unlock Cure Harmony's true power!" The parrot thing yelled. I nodded. "Exchange! Mode elegant!" I yelled out as I did the same thing as before, putting the key in the keyhole, and then twisting it. Then it filled up again. I sprayed it again, and it got on my dress. Then my dress turned into a floor length dress. "Turn up the music! Precure Harmony Muse!" A swirl of music notes appered, and they got on the giant thing. "Dreaming." Said the monster as it exploded with music notes. "Have a good day." I said. "Good job! Now use it to open that cage!" Said the bird thing. "Open, door to dreams!" I said, as I opened the cage. Inside the cage was a sleeping person. I don't know who it was, but it showed that their dream was to design and make there own game company. I held the sleeping person in my hand, and they woke up shortly after. "H-huh?" She said. I smiled. "I hope your dream comes true." I said. They sorta looked at me in a confused look, but then smiled at me. "I'll make it happen." She said. Smiling, I jumped again, and dissappered. "W-wait!" She said. But I was already gone. I ended up near another place. I looked down. "W-what?! What is this? Who were those animal things?! Who is Cure Harmony?! What was that giant monster thing?! Who were those other girls?!" I said. Just then I detransformed. I was very confused, so I tried looking around, trying to find them but they were gone. So I just shrugged it off, but I felt like I must know. I kept the key and the perfume with me, just in case I needed it. Then I walked away. I was walking back inside, but then I saw that passway that I saw Haruka and other others go in. I went in there, to find a place with a fountain. Flowers were on the floor, and it was a pretty big place. It looked EXACTLY like the one in my hometown. My eyes got big. "OOOOOOOOO!" I said. I ran all around the place. This was officially my new favorite place. I plopped down my stuff, and put on some music, and started doing my homework.

The next day, as I was walking there, I heard someone say my name "Rizumu." The voice said. I turned around, only to find Haruka. "Oh. Hey Haruka." I said. "H-h-hey! C-come with us!" She said as she grabbed my arm. "W-what?! Why?" I asked. "Just come!" She said as she dragged me. "Huh? Ahhhhhhh!"