CHAPTER 23- Midnight Dive

Hermione

Hermione stood in awe of the romantic nuance the prefect's bathroom had taken on. Draco left her side to switch on the several faucets that lined the pool-sized tub. Each faucet gushed different coloured liquids and foamy waters. Pink bubbles overflowed the tiled edges onto the floor. Stray soapy orbs left the clusters drifting around them.

Oh, my.. What is he doing?

Draco turned to face her in all of his abundant glory. His most attractive feature was his cunning smile drawing his eyes in to strip her of her innocence. The suits he wore clung to his every muscle complimenting him and making her knees weak, this black suit was no different.

"Oh," she blushed.

His hands began work on unfastening his blazer and the white dress shirt underneath. Both garments hit the floor behind him. His bare chest expanded with his breath. The only things left covering him were his pressed trousers and polished wingtips. Hermione held her elbow in timidity unsure of what he was about to do. Simultaneously, Draco unbuckled his belt and kicked his shoes off of his heels. Her eyes immediately shot away hearing the metal of his buckle hit the tile floor. Blush filled her cheeks as she turned to face the door.

"Hermione.."

His voice.. So intense..

Although silent, his advances toward her pressed a commanding masculine force against her back. She could practically feel him. Her nerves seized in anticipation. Draco extended his hand and drew his finger down her back. Shutters chased after his touch down her spine. His head dipped low into her neck and inhaled her scent. He grasped her shoulders pressing his torso into her back.

"Draco," she breathed.

Draco softly forced her to face him by her shoulders. The silver of his irises darkened to look like rolling storms. Something about him was definitely in a mood tonight.

"Did anyone touch my girlfriend while I was away?"

His voice had a low, subtle growl.

"Touch me?"

"Did Weasley get close to you?"

"No, Draco.. He didn't.."

His head dipped once more to her neck, "Good, I couldn't bare it if he had.."

"Draco, where have you been?"

His fingers ran through her hair, his face positioned just above the nape of her neck.

"Hermione, my love, I gave my word that I would tell you. Something happened while I was away. Please, be in this moment with me. I just.. I need you."

Her boyfriend's eyes were downcast in a mixture of hurt and longing. There shouldn't be a reason for him to lie.

"Care for a bath?" his sly question altered his mood.

"Y-You mean now?"

Being wrapped in the moment had rendered her unaware that Draco had nearly anything on. His warmth made inviting impressions through the layers of clothing she wore. Draco dared to unclasp her cloak and let it drop. Hermione struggled internally. Her immense modesty fought with the foreign lustful longings she had for him. Perhaps, she just may give in..

"You know I'd never hurt you," he assured.

His fingers trailed down her sides and pulled until her blouse over her head and onto the floor. Draco finally let his lips meet the bare flesh of her neck as he slipped his fingers into the waist of her skirt and eased it over her hips and to the floor. Soft giggles echoed from across the room. Hermione shot her eyes to a stained glass mural of a mermaid suppressing quiet laughter in her hand.