Ch36 Left

Rory's POV

"Is this even the right way?" I asked Max while I'm scratching the back of my head. Max just looked at me and never said a word except for 'Bark!' 'Mrk!' literally 'Mrk!' He never even say a word... which is of course, he is a dog and I'm a human which means I'm smarter than him and I'm more accurate for things than him... Am I even alright?

I kept on walking and walking and walking and walking but no sign of this Terminus thingy. I mean, look, if it's really here or in this direction, it will maybe have a map or sign or some things like that but none... nothing.

"God! I'm hungry." I said to myself as I stopped in the middle of the track. I sat on the metal bars of the track put my bag on my lap. I pulled out a bread from Scottville and started chowing down on it. Max barked and I almost forgot that. "Here you go, boy" I said as I lend him a piece.

Look, literally, it's kinda embarrassing if I'm really heading the wrong way. 'Cause how about the efforts of my being-happy thingy back on the road with my Hummer that I left.

I think we should get back. It's getting dark and the things that go bump in the night might actually come or maybe it will ambush me or something like that... *tsk* things go bump in the night? Ambush me? I ain't afraid of such a thing! Trust me.

~o~O~o~

Here ya go BeaG12

Sean's POV

"C'mon you bombarded beast that looks gay!" I shouted at Imran. 

Right now we're on a desserted, as usual, road that has trees on the side of it or shoul I call those trees a part of the woods. "Don't be so boastful Sean!" He shouted at me. "What a gayish sentence!" I told him again. "I told you already that I am not gay!" He bumped mevery hard and I fell down. "So much for the "Thin Man." I said as I quoted my fingers. 

"Look, it ain't my fault for why Bea broke up with you!" He shouted at me. "And why did you put her in this conversation of ours?" I snarled at him and quickly stood up. "Because I think that she's the reason for why you've been acting like that." He said calmly.

I sighed. "Look, it's even your fault for why she broke up with me 'cause she's in love with you." I said and he gave me a shocked look. "It's your fault! You shouldn't have cheated on her!" He shot back and  that just shot me out cold in my thoughts and I suddenly became silent. "That slut forced me." I defended myself and Imran gave me a look like I'm crazy or something but for sure, that look on his face, he doesn't trust me.

"Look, that girl was Riza." I said and his eyes grew wide open. "What! surprised? She was our schoolmate remember?" I said and he just nodded in shock. "The school cheerleader?" He said and I smiled at him. "Peace out, bro." I said as I handed my hand to him to shake it. "Peace out too." He said and shook back.

Anyway, we got separated from the group 'cause the other residents turned out to be bitten without us know and it's late for us to figure out that the others passed away while they're trying to take a nap. In my theory, they got hit by the bullets and never told us 'cause they're probably scared especially the bitten ones.

In a peaceful night in the bus while I'm driving it, residents suddenly started shouting and screaming and shrieking and when I was just goin' to pump the brakes, a walker grabbed me from behind but... no worries... I stabbed it... In your face... Glenn and the others suddenly started shooting and also did I.

We got out of the bus and I'm holding Lizzie and Mika until a herd of walkers suddenly appeared. I still hadn't moved away from the bus 'cause I'm still waiting for Joshua and the others 'til a walker from the bus jumped at me which caused me accidentally let go of the kids.