Not Her

Chapter 1

"Hey Mom, hey dad," Zara yells into the air as she enters her parents home.

"Hello love," Her mother pulls Zara to her and kisses her cheek, "How's the apartment coming along?"

"It's great mom, I'm loving the sense of independence and freedom that's coming with it."

"What type of freedom may that include?"
They both turn around to face the owner of that heavy voice.

"Hello Zara," Her father warmly smiled catching his only daughter into a grizzly hug.

"Hey dad." Zara's dad adjusted his tie as he went to his wife.
"Who's that in your car?" He asked noticing movement in Zara's car.
"Oh that's just a friend."
"A friend?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes dad," Zara rolled her eyes, "A friend."

"Any reason you didn't introduce us to this friend?"

"Hunny," Her mother sighed.

"She's not my girlfriend if that's what you're thinking," Zara spat, "but even if she was then that shouldn't be a problem for you."

"Zara--

"Look you couldn't handle me being myself inside your house, so I've left and now what I do shouldn't bother you anymore."

"Everything you do reflects on me, Zara. You are my daughter." He retorted, "When is this phase going to be over?! You're not a kid anymore, you need to stop these childish antics and find yourself a nice gentleman."

Zara scoffed, she could never get her feelings across to her father. "This isn't a game or a phase! I love women! I am not sexually attracted to men, dad!"

"It's not right! Women cannot procreate with other women! It's incorrect and I will not tolerate it in my house!"

Zara chuckled, "Good thing I don't live here anymore, right?

"My apartment is fine mom. If that's all you called me over here for then I'll be on my way," Zara kissed her mom goodbye and left leaving her father fuming.

Zara walked back to her car and hopped in. The beautiful blonde in her passenger seat looked away from her phone starred at her curiously. Her facial expression showed concern once she took in Zara's frustrated demeanor. "How'd it go baby? Are you alright?"

Zara shook her head and clenched her jaw to stop herself from spilling too much information or saying anything she'd regret. She looked down once she felt a warm hand lay on her thigh. She looked at the owner and met pretty blue orbs surrounded with pale skin and silky blonde hair. "Baby," the blonde mused, "I can make it better." She sang provocatively. She could feel her agitations fading away and being replaced with desire.

Zara threw one last glance at her parents house to see her father in the threshold watching the two immensely. Her anger returned and she turned to the blonde belle and pulled her into a rough deep kiss. Her father stood watching, she wanted him to see that this was who she was no matter how he felt about it. She broke the kiss once the girl released a soft moan. She pulled away and drove back to her apartment.

A burning desire was left with the blonde woman after the heated kiss. "Now you've got me excited baby." She arched her back from the seat and starred at Zara's swollen lips. She pushed her own hand between her thighs and started feeling herself up.

Zara noticed immediately upon hearing the woman's moans. "We'll finish once we reach my apartment."

NEW BOOK GUYS!
Vote!
Comment!
SUPPORT
xoxo