Know Her

Chapter 5

Wednesday, 3 days later, Zara found herself on top of the most beautiful woman she has ever laid eyes on. They originally planned to have lunch together but somehow they ended up Zara's apartment instead. They were tangled in each other as their hands fumbled on the other. "You are so beautiful," Zara sighed trailing kisses down the length of her warm neck and biting where her soft spot was, where collar bone and shoulder meet. As expected she moaned and retreated into herself.

"Stop," Melanie whined, "You know that spot makes me vulnerable."

"That's how I want you." Zara grabbed Melanie's plush bottom and pulled her into her making her lay back more. "You're so perfect, so astonishing, so mesmerizing, so fascinating."

Melanie giggled as a blush rose to her cheeks, "I don't know what some of those words mean but thank you."

Zara chuckled as she raised her eyebrow at the girl, "What, you didn't graduate high school?" Although she knew it was intended to be a joke, Melanie felt a little hurt. Zara instantly realized her face had fallen and seized laughing.

Zara rose up off of her so that she could get up. She watched her curiously as she fixed her clothes, "Actually, I didn't... so," Melanie shrugged, "Oh crap, I didn't mean it like that or to offend you in anyway. I'm sorry..."

Melanie shrugged, "It's whatever."

"I have nothing against high school dropouts—

"I didn't drop out!" Melanie glared at Zara.

Shit. Shit. Shit! Zara was just making things worse! She sat speechless as Melanie crosses her arms with her bag behind them.

"I'm sorry baby," Melanie let her shoulders soften a little after hearing her pet name. She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't have flipped on Zara like that it wasn't her fault she didn't understand.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you."

Zara crawled over to her and lightly sat next to her, "Are you sure? I understand if you are but, please I didn't mean to say it that way. My heart was racing when I first saw you; your looks were enough to entice me. I could care less about your educational background."

Melanie rolled her eyes giggling, "So you would still like me if I were an idiot?"

"Probably," Zara shrugged suggestively, "People can always learn new things, but nobody can learn how to look like you or be you."

Melanie's heart was warmed. She leaned into Zara's shoulder as she accepted her into her arms openly.

"I feel like crying now," Melanie pouted.

"Don't cry baby." Zara hugged her tighter.

"No, because I snapped at you and you didn't even know." Melanie crossed her arms like a child.

"It's alright if my queen is a little feisty. After the shock wore off, the arousal kicked in." Zara chuckled, licking her lips as she remembered a few minutes ago.

"That turned you on?" Melanie raised her eyebrow curiously.

"Mmm," Zara nodded, "I felt like you were about to hit me too when you bucked at me."

"I was thinking about it, oh my god!" Melanie exclaimed covering her face in embarrassment. They both laughed until it was interrupted by Zara's phone.

"Hello," Zara chirped answering the phone without checking the caller ID.

"Where are you honey?"