With Her

Chapter 13

Melanie tentatively opened her eyes as she pulled herself from her mellow slumber. She took in her surroundings. She awoke cozy in a thick blanket; a persistent cool breeze breathing on the nape of her neck. She curled into fetal position ready to let her drowsiness pull her back to sleep, but she quickly noticed she hadn't felt another body. "Zara...," she croaked almost inaudibly. She winced a little when she stretched her limbs under the cover like a cat.

She was too fatigue to move around anymore. She began to fall back to sleep until she felt the bed dip and warm body heat around her. She moaned when she felt wet warm lips caress the soft spot where her collarbone and shoulder meets. "I'm here baby," Zara coaxed, "How do you feel?"

"Stiff and drained," Melanie mumbled.

"You probably have so much built up tension from the hours you're always on your feet. Let me relieve you of some of that." Zara pulled the sheets off her girlfriend to reveal her almost bare nude skin. Melanie shivered from the coldness. "Turn over," Zara instructed nudging Melanie's shoulder over.

Melanie groaned but reluctantly obeyed. Zara sat to the side of Melanie and grabbed a bottle of oil from nearby. She warmed some up in the palm of her hands and smoothed out the skin from the small of her back up her spine. "Oh god," Melanie moaned blissfully. "That's nice," Melanie giggled through a smile.

Zara scoots down to the end of the bed and starts rolling her thumb around the palm of Melanie's feet. "I know this spot especially needs attention."

"Yes," she drawled, "thank you baby."

Zara continued massaging Melanie's feet, when she was done she hovered over the back of her legs and sensually ran the palms of her fingers in all Melanie's tensed spots. Zara loved how her lover sat unraveling underneath her touch. Her soft moans awakened a warm fuzzy feeling within her core, exciting her.

Zara let her hands trace the firm curves on Melanie's body. She unclasped her bra and let her hands fall down to her soft brown bottom. She squeezed every inch on the inside of her thigh making her spread her legs apart. Melanie throbbed for Zara to touch her special place. Her hands were so close to it making her grow hot and bothered.

"Your beauty is so radiant, it's sexy."

Melanie giggled as a blush rose to her cheeks. "I just can't stop wanting you," Zara let her hands run down the split between Melanie's cheeks and through the crease at the bottom of her butt. Her fingers began to circle her bud through her panties. She could clearly see Melanie's wetness soaking her panties the more her teasing fingers danced around her throbbing entrance. "You're like a love potion, my aphrodisiac; I can't get enough of you. Everything about you pulls me in; including the way you smell when you're aroused."

Melanie arched her back making herself a little more available to Zara. Melanie's purrs slowly turned into moans when she felt Zara's face near her bottom. She sucked in a deep breath when she felt her panties pushed down around her knees and a long, warm, slivering tongue makes its way into her. "Ohh," she shivered. Zara help firmly onto her baby's hips as she ate her out from the back, savagely devouring every part of her that found its way into her mouth.

"Zara," Melanie cried out her lover's name, barely being able to hold onto herself from the intensity of her most sensitive parts being exposed and violated. Zara was so turned on with the sound of her baby's moans and her wetness. She gave her bottom a nice firm slap and watched the waves ripple. That was enough to send Melanie over the edge. Her eyes rolled back and her body became painfully stiff as her walls clenched around Zara's tongue. She licked up all her baby's delicious juices and ran her tongue all over her folds and up and down her slit to make sure she got it all.

Zara sat up and flipped her limp lover over. She smashed her lips down over hers sharing the taste of her makings with her. She ran her hands down her bare breast, playing with her hardened nipples.

"I love you," Melanie whined, then giggled. "No one's ever made me feel that way." Melanie pouted with her hand over her racing heart.

Zara shrugged as she sat up and grabbed Melanie's feet. "No one's ever made me feel the way you make me feel." She pushed her panties back around her hips.

"My hearts racing, I feel like crying."

"No baby, why?" Zara went back to massaging Melanie's feet to sooth her.

"You're so sweet and nice to me. You do everything right including sending me into earth shattering orgasmic highs." She sniffed. Zara chuckled, "You know my body way too well, somethings not right..."

"Maybe that's a sign that you're meant for me and I'm meant for you."

"It's too good to be true!" Melanie threw pillow over her face. "Good things never last long!"

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere. You tried to get rid of me once already. You're mine, I want you forever. There's no leaving. I'm just glad I have something to offer, now I know you'll stay," Zara cheesed cockily, "I love you more than my vocabulary to express."

"That says a lot given yours is better than mine."

"I'm so happy that you came to me that day in the café to tell me how annoying I was being otherwise I don't think I would've had the guts to approach you myself. Even then I knew you were exactly what I needed to ground me. You're so resolute and purposeful it's crystal clear that I am emphatic to call you mine," She kisses her hand, "my chocolate queen".

Melanie raises her pinky finger in front her, "Promise me you'll never leave me."

Zara loops her pinky with Melanie's, "Promise me you'll always love me." Melanie pulls Zara into her and kisses her passionately.

"I swear it on my life." She breathed.

Happy New Year everyone! 2k18 another year I'm thankful to be on this earth& another year I'm thankful for my readers. Hope everyone strives to reach their new year goals.

xoxo Mane