Meeting

*Rewritten!*

The mates walks through the hallways to their own classrooms.D.O and Xiumin were in Class A,Baekhyun and Luhan were in Class B and Tao and Suho were in Class C.
Class A
Their teacher,Mr Lee,walks into the classroom with 2 other male behind them."Students,we will have 2 new classmates joining this class!I expect a normal class!"Mr Lee said."Yes!"They replied."Introduce yourselves!"Mr Lee told the new students."Morning!I'm Chen!Birth name is Kim JongDae!"Chen bowed while girls were blushing at his looks."I'm Kai,Kim JongIn!"Kai winks at the girls while the boys rolls their eyes."Kai sit beside D.O!Chen sit beside Xiumin!Both please raise your hands!"Mr Lee said.Xiumin and D.O raised their hands as Kai and Chen walks towards them."Please to meet you cutie~"Kai said to D.O who rolls his eyes and concentrated to his teacher."You're cute!"Chen said and kept talking to Xiumin who ignores him.

Class B
"Morning Students!We have new classmates joining us today!"Mrs Kim said."Morning!I'm Chanyeol!"Chanyeol bowed.Girls thought he was cute."Sehun..."Sehun was cold but girls fell for him."Sehun sits beside Luhan!Chanyeol sits beside Baekhyun!Luhan raise your hand!"Luhan did raise his hand and Sehun walks towards him immediately."Baekhyun raise your hands!"Baekhyun raise his hands and Chanyeol walks towards him."I see you little cute Lulu~"Sehun smirked while Luhan gulped and ignore Sehun presence."Baekkie!You're cute!"Chanyeol said and Baekhyun blush looking away.

Class C
Suho was reading his book while Tao was sleeping while hugging a panda plushy.The teacher are fine with it since Tao always gets second in class and he has so many classes from outside to take."Students,we will be having New classmates joining us!Please introduce yourselves!"Mrs Park said."I'm Lay!Please to meet you!"Lay bows.Girls saw the deep dimples of Lay when he smiled and thought he was handsome."Kris!"Kris bowed and girls fell for his coldness."Kris go to Tao!"Suho shake Tao awake."Tao raise your hands!"Mrs Park said and Tao slowly raise his hands.Kris walks towards him and sat beside him."Lay beside Suho!Suho raise your hands!"Suho raise his hand and Lay immediately walks towards him."You cute little panda can sleep on my shoulders"Kris smirked and Tao blush."N-no it's fine..."Tao rest his head on the table,falling asleep again."So you're Suho?"Lay asked."Yes I am!"Suho replied."You're cute..."Lay said and Suho blushed."Thanks.."Suho looks down.
                            ~•~
It was break time and that's when all the friends met each other's in the cafeteria."So the new students sat beside me..."Baekhyun said."Me too!"The 5 others said in unison making them laugh."They are annoying!"D.O said rolling his eyes making everyone nod except for Suho."He is kind though..."Suho said making everyone jealous."At least you got a good one!"Luhan whines.Suddenly,the new students walks into the cafeteria making girls scream.They sat beside the best friends.They smirked when they realised that their mates were shocked."This day can't get any better..."Tao sighed