the trip part2

*Rewritten*
Hunhan
"Hunnie!"Luhan whined when Sehun dosed off."got to accept it"Luhan said to himself and washed up.Sehun woke up and saw no Luhan."Luhan?"Sehun turned his head to see no one.He gulped and started getting worried.Then he heard showering sounds making him sigh in relief."Oh!Sehun!You're awake!"Luha said as he dries his hair."you worried me!"Sehun said hugging Luhan."Sorry..."Luhan apologised."don't need to..."Sehun said."Thank you.."Luhan said.
Chanbaek
"Channie?"Baekhyun saw Chanyeol panicking."Have you seen my phone?!"Chanyeol questioned."No?"Baekhyun replied."oh dear..."Chanyeol searched the whole hotel room."I think I found it..."Baekhyun said pointing at an iPhone on the bed."Oh thank god!"Chanyeol said."But Thank you..."Chanyeol said kissing Baekhyun."It's nothing really..."Baekhyun giggled.
Xiuchen
"Chennie..."Xiumin kept poking Chen's cheeks.Chen is sleeping and Xiumin is bored after packing."Let's find something to do!"Xiumin said and got up.He walks around the hotel room then head out and walked around the hotel."Oh!A Swimming pool!"Xiumin exclaimed.He could finally swim with his friends."The hotel cafeteria is big!"Xiumin commented."How many floors are there here?!"Xiumin saw the lift buttons."B1-24?!"He was shook.Then he saw a group of youngsters."Hey!He is cute!" "watch your words babe!" "He is so adorable!" "Arghh!" The boys walks towards Xiumin who was scared and confused."Stop attracting them!" "Idiot!" "Because of you!They fell for you!"Xiumin was scared."Leave him alone!"The Girls said."nope!"The boys replied."Leave him alone!"They heard a growl and saw a male."C-chennie..."Xiumin said his name.The youngsters ran away leaving Xiumin and Chen."Are you alright?"Chen asked Xiumin who nodded."Let's go back!"Chen said and Xiumin nodded again.They walked back to their hotel room."Be careful next time..."Chen said."I know..."Xiumin said.Chen smiled and kissed Xiumin's cheeks.Xiumin blushed."Let's sleep..."Chen said and Xiumin nodded.
Sulay
Suho was too tired after packing so as Lay."Wanna sleep?"Lay asked."Sure..."They slept.But in the midnight,Suho woke up and saw Lay peaceful sleeping face.He giggled and snuggled closer to Lay who was awake but pretended to sleep.Suho smiles widely and felt Lay hugging him tighter."I know you're awake,Lay..."Suho said and saw Lay pouting."I can't hide it can't I?"Lay asked making Suho nod.Lay kissed Suho's forehead."My one and only..."Lay said and Suho blushed.
Taoris
"Gege...I'm scared!"Tao said."Come here baby..."Kris said.Tao snuggled closer to Kris and they fell asleep.Tao wasn't really asleep.He snuggled closer to Kris.He looked up to see Kris peaceful face.Kris is always cold...Tao thought."Stop staring..."Kris said making Tao blushed."I'm not"Tao said."I know you are lying..." "Fine..."Kris grinned and kissed Tao's forehead.