the trip part1

*Rewritten*
Everyone were at the airport.Chen was helping Xiumin in case he is in pain,Kai is flirting with girls but D.O didn't care making him pout,Sehun is teasing Luhan about being 'manly',Tao is helping Kris with his style,Chanyeol and Baekhyun are talking and Suho and Lay are talking about books."Our flight is here!"Baekhyun announced and everyone started to go to the check-in counter.They lined up to board the plane."I'm so excited!"Baekhyun said."So am I..."Chanyeol said pecking Baekhyun's cheeks.Baekhyun blushed and looked over to Chanyeol who smashed their lips together.why are they kissing?!D.O sighed and Kai was staring intently at D.O.Admiring his beauty."S-stop staring!"D.O blushed."Why should I?"Kai wiggled his eyebrow.He immediately gave a peck on D.O's lips.So Chen is literally taking care of me when my friends can do so!Xiumin pouts to his thoughts.Chen saw and wondered what Xiumin was thinking about."Xiuxiu?"Chen calls for him."Yes?" "Face me!"Chen ordered.Xiumin turned and Chen hugs him."What are you doing?"Xiumin questioned."Something..."Chen replied snuggling his head on Xiumin's neck.Xiumin smiles and hugs back.Xiuxiu~I'm with a cold guy~Luhan pouts."Why are you pouting?"Sehun asked."Nothing!"Luhan replied.Sehun frowned and went closer to Luhan who blushed and move back."Stop moving!"Sehun said and Luhan obeyed.Sehun quickly gave Luhan's peck on his cheeks."Yah!D-don't do that..."Luhan blushed and Sehun smiles.Lay likes unicorns?!Suho saw Lay hugging a unicorn plushy.He sighs and looks away."Were you looking at my unicorn?"Lay asked."N-no!"Suho replied."You want to hug it?"Lay asked.Suho quickly hug him.Lay was confused."Y-you're t-the u-unicorn..."Suho said and Lay smiles."You're cute!"Lay said and Suho blushed.Why must I sit with Kris!Tao rolls his eyes."Geez...unhappy you're sitting with me?"Kris said caressing Tao's cheeks.Tao blushed."N-no..."Tao said and Kris smiles,kissing Tao's cheek.
The plane landed and everyone walked out of the plane.The mates and wolves were talking to each other.They waited for cabs and drove to their hotels."H-hello Sirs~"Obviously she was flirting with them."Hi!We booked 6 hotel rooms under Kim MinSeok!"Xiumin said.He was in front of the information counter."Ah...sir This your keys and Please sign this!"She said winking at Xiumin who hesitated before signing."T-thank you..."Xiumin took the keys and ran to his friends.He hide behind Luhan."What did she do?"Tao asked when all mates gathered."W-wink at me.."Xiumin said."Sorry for you...."Luhan pats his head."SHE DID WHAT?!"Chen yelled making the mates flinch."she winked at Xiumin"Suho sighed and Chen hugs Xiumin protectively."Here's your keys,"Xiumin gave everyone their keys
506>Chanbaek
507>Kaisoo
508>Hunhan
509>Xiuchen
510>Taoris
511>Sulay
Chanbaek
"pack your stuff Chanyeol!"Baekhyun is reprimanding lazy Chanyeol."What if I don't want to?"Chanyeol takes back."You will have to sleep on the couch!"Baekhyun said and Chanyeol immediately pack his stuff making Baekhyun giggle.
Kaisoo
"Kai..."D.O had a straight look on his face while seeing Kai doing nothing but lying on the bed.D.O sighs and packs his stuff.Then he left someone touching his butt.He blushed when he saw smirking Kai."G-go away..."D.O said but Kai ignore him and carry him to the bed.Kai kissed D.O who was resisting it."K-kai stop..."D.O said and Kai obeyed."Why~?"Kai whines.D.O just got up and pack."We have to pack!"D.O sighs and saw Kai helping him making him smile."why are you smiling?"Kai asked D.O."Seeing you helping,makes me happy!"D.O replied."me too..."