Idol ~ ch.3

What's should I wear today?

Why am I even concerned?

Keep it casual. Sweatpants with a black tee.

"Where are you going?" asked Ginger as I put on my shoes to leave.

"I'm going to get coffee with Taehyung." you answered.

"Ooh Y/n has a date!" squealed ginger.

"Were just hanging out." you said as you gave her a glare and left.

~

"This iced tea tastes really good.I wonder if the waiters put a special ingredient in it." You joked as you continually sipped the iced tea.

"Very suspicious." chuckled Taehyung.

It was fun.

Hanging out with Taehyung and all.

"Oh gosh, miahae y/n but I got to go. Rapmonster wants us to practice again."
he said as he eye rolled.

You laughed at him.

"Hey stob laughing." he pouted.

"Well okay." you said still giggling.

I remember you.

That thought kept replaying in your head as you continued to talk to Taehyung.

"Wait Taehyung.Remember yesterday you said that you remembered me? What was that all about?" you asked.

"Well-" answered Taehyung as he got interrupted by his phone.

"Aish..sorry y/n. I really have to go. I'll talk you later alright?" he said as he rushed through the door.

"Alright" you sadly whispered as you watched him leave.

~

"Y/n, Let's go! We're going to be late for our second meeting." squealed Seulwoon as she rushed me annoyingly.

"Why are you all of a sudden acting like ginger?" you joked.

"Shut up.Now lets go!" she exclaimed as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the door.

PABO.

~

"And y/n should start singing here to harmonize with Jungkook." explained rapmonster as he gave us a sample of how it would sound.

"This is why you have a 150 iq. This is genius." you exclaimed.

"Why thank you.Your not bad yourself." said Rapmonster.

"Gamsahamnida?" you said as you laughed a little bit.

Dream3 and Bts worked on the collaboration for about 2 more hours when both groups had to leave.

"Hey, y/n. Can you stay a little while more? I need to experiment with your voice a little bit more." asked rapmonster before I left.

Me?

Your heart skipped a beat faster as you were about to answer.

"Um yeah sure." you answered back flustered.

You gave Seulwoon a "I'm going to be late" sign as you sat down.

"Alright.Can you sing a few notes for me?"

"Sure." you answered back as you rubbed your hands hoping your voice wouldn't crack.

~

"Thank you for today. You did really well. Fighting!" Rapmonster said before he left.

"Gamsahamnida rapmonster!" you said while doing a bow.

"Oh and please call me namjoon." he said as he gave you a small smile showing his dimples.

"Namjoon oppa." he repeated with a wink.

Namjoon moments ^~^

Ty for reading !!