GINGER AND SEULWOON ENDING (JOKE)

okay i just made this for fun. Individual endings will be uploaded soon but here's this "cool" little ending 😂💖

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE WEIRD AND COFUSING AND STUFF SO THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY THE "REAL" ENDING. IM JUST BORED SO HERE YA GO and like I kinda feel bad for them .. 0.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so I come back from the airport right and like not to be cocky but .. I expected for all of them to at least come to the airport but no one was there expect for the person who was supposed to pick me up.

Your wondering where Ginger and seulwoons are right?

Well.. they came on a separate flight since I was late..

Don't ask why I was late, that's another story.

ANYWAYS.

That really drooped me down. Where could they be? I was brought to the dorms by my own private driver whom was named Sam. He was nice I guess.. back to where my bffs could be. I take my key from the front desk before unlocking the door revealing the dorm.

Still

no

ONE.

As I was about to go drink some soju, I heard some noises. Really .. unusual noises.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not anything dirty you perverted goose. It was more like weird laughing.

..

Windshield.

JIN OPPA.

I can hear his annoying but cute laugh in the room across the hall. Should I surprise them?

What should I say?

HEY IM BACK DID YOU MISS ME?

That would be to loud and weird right?
Whatever these are the people I've known for a long time.

You gripped onto the door knob before twisting the door open. "HEY GUYS DID YOU MISS-"

Omg.

SEULWOON IS KISSING- No way, no way.

AND GINGER IS SLEEPING WITH- I don't believe it.

No way, hosay.

I blink my eyes repeatedly before seulwoon finally realised I was there.

"Hey I'm sorry but like-"

She sighed before continuing to talk.

"who can resist them?"

She says as she points at all of the boys.

I shake my head again before walking back to the lobby. Did they just-?

It's going to be so awkward when I meet them again, both bts and my band mates.

And what about me?

WHAT THE FLIPPING FUDGE JUST HAPPENED?!?