Idol ~ ch.27

"I even postponed the international tour for this!"

You suddenly wake up.

Sweat slowly trickles down your cheek as you struggle to wipe them off.

It-It was only a bad dream.

You got up and went into the kitchen and for your surprise, you see seulwoon making a sandwich.

"Hey y/n! Why are you up at this hour?" She asked as she wiped some mayo onto some wheat bread.

"Just..I just couldn't sleep." You said with a smile as you took a cup that was placed near you and filled it with water.

"Oh alright, get some sleep okay?" She said while patting my back.

"Oh, and have you noticed that's it's been a long time since we had a tour? Do you want to come with me to ask our manager?" She asks as you spit out the water you were about to swallow.

"A-a tour?" You stuttered nervously.

"Yes!I really want to meet our international fans." She said with a big smile.

"Uh sure."

Before you could realize what you just said, seulwoon quickly skips back to her room as if her biggest dreamd just came true.

Stupid,stupid,stupid.

Wait, this might be all a dream!

The thought relaxes you until suddenly a notification went off.

"Awh" you say with a smile as you read Jungkook's text. It was a cute bunny gif.

You decided to save it for your camera roll because :

1. It's cute.

2. It's Jungkook.

As you look through your camera roll, you see the video you recorded yesterday.

You blink twice to see if you suddenly went blind but nope, the video was still there.

You unintentionally press the play button and watch the whole situation unfold.

On the verge of tears, suddenly the door bell rang.

Who could it be?

Seulwoon is out and so is Ginger..

You slowly open the door and see jimin and rapmonster with flowers.

"We heard you went to the hospital so we got these..." Jimin shyly said with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"wow, thank you!" You said, still with watery eyes.

"Y/n, are you okay? You look like your about to cry." Rapmonster noticed.

"Yeah, what's wrong y/n?" Jimin added.

You wanted to tell them about everything but right now, you only have a video and once you confess with not enough evidence, the managers will surely enough know that you know which would be the worst situation.

So that's why you'll wait a few more days to collect more info.

"Nothing's wrong. Just watched a few sad commercials." You lied.

"Oh, did you see the father and daughter one? I remember jimin crying so much that there was literally a pool in my room." Rapmonster joked as both you and jimin laughed along.

~

Soon the afternoon came and both namjoon and jimin had left.

You started slowly eating your chicken noodle soup as you looked at the flowers they gave you.

"How sweet." You whispered as you took another spoonful of soup.

Your mind then drifted to the old memories.

The memories when you and bts hung out regularly and you weren't wanted to be killed.

"Y/n?" A voice said.

You get back to the conscience state and see seulwoon sitting in front of you.

"When did you get here?" You asked.

"About 20 minutes ago.. what's on your mind?"

"Just .. unneeded stress." You explained.

"oh okay.." she said with a small tint of suspicion.

"Well anyways, I talked to the manager and he said we could meet up tomorrow." Seulwoon said happily.

Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped open.

"Yeah, I know right? I can't believe it either."

"T-this early?" You stuttered as shaked a little.

"Yeah! The earlier the better." She said as she skipped to her room with a big smile.

*DING*

You take out your phone and see that you've received a message from someone.

Unknown: We know you have the video. Hand it over tomorrow or else.

I-Is he trying to threaten me?!

Unsettling thoughts surround your mind.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

~

DOUBLE UPDATE IF THIS GETS OVER 30 VIEWS IN 24 HOURS AND OVER 3 VOTES!

Sorry for the promo about my new story "Experiment 101" but I rlly like my plot and I hope more ppl could read it!💖