Proloug

Ariel was different from her sisters, she had powers

Ariel was different from her sisters, she had powers.  She could control the Elements, and a few she had yet to discover. But her most prized power is the ability to change from human to mermaid.

The storm crashed against the rocks of isle Esme. "Please Edward." Bella begged her new husband, who believed she was a virgin.

"What if I hurt you?" He asked her rather coldly.

"You won't." She said. Kissing him.

Suddenly Edward pulled back, he smelt the most delicious smell on the island and his head was screaming 'mate'. He quickly rushed out, she a red hair girl with a tail sprawled along the sand.

Edward scooped her up in his arms delicately. He carried her bridal style to the house, where an angry Bella awaited him. "What is that?" Bella exclaimed. 

"I don't know." He spoke as the girl stired. Stretching her arms out and yawning. 

Edward quickly placed her on a bed. "Oh no." He heard her mutter. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. 

Ariel's mouth widened, "Holy Barnacles!" She said, "You're a human." She exclaimed.

"What are you?" Bella asked.

"I'm a mermaid, what's your name?" Ariel asked Bella.

"Bella." She replied. 

"What a wonderful name. Do you have any siblings?" Bella shook her head,"I have six sisters"

Then all of a sudden Ariel's Fin became feet, her bright red hair became strawberry blond and she was naked. She tried to stand only to fall back on the sofa. "Do you have anything i could wear?"