Chapter Two

"Mermaid's exist?" Alice asked, her eyebrows notted together, her lips in a fine line

"Of course, I mean, who else keeps the humans from killing the ocean?" Ariel asked.

"ARIEL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TALKING TO HUMAN!" Sebastian screeched, the Cullen's noticed a small red crab crawling along the floor. No of them, of course, knew what it was saying. However it seemed as though Ariel did.

"I'm sorry Sebastian, I had too." Ariel defended herself.

"You are to come home this instance!" Sebastian snapped at the princess. Making a frown dawn on her face.

"No, I shall not go home. Father destroyed my human things. He says they're dangerous. But look around, these people haven't hurt me." Ariel said, hoping to change the crabs mind.

"Yet." Bella muttered to herself but was obviously heard as the Cullen's let out a few low growls.

"Princess, please reconsider." Sebastian begged. "King Triton will have my head!"

"Why don't you just tell my father, you seem to be good at that." Ariel snapped.

Ariel sat down on the couch in the Cullen house as Sebastian shuffled away. They all stared at her, wondering if she was a mermaid, or if Bella had finally gone crazy. "What are you?" Rosalie asked rather bluntly.

"I told you, I'm Ariel. Princess Ariel, a mermaid." She states as though it was completely normal.

"You?! A princess, you're having a laugh!" Bella spat.

"Why is that so hard to believe? It's hard to believe that you're such a sea witch, your worse then Ursala!" Ariel said, thinking it was the best comeback anyone had ever heard.

"Who's Ursala?" Emmett asked, for some reason he was intrigued. That's a lie, he was just bored with the conversation already.

"She's the sea witch, desperate and sad merfolk go to her for help. She gives them what they want, for a price. Something no one ever manages to pay. And then she sucks the life out of them. So she reminds me of Bella." Ariel said with a grave face. 

"Edward?! Can you believe this girl, she's so mean. Make her go away?" Bella asked, fluttering her eye lashes way to fast.

"Do you have something in your eye?" Ariel asked her, making the Cullen's laugh and Bella's face to turn bright red. A mixture of anger and embarrassment

"Do you think I can have some food, I'm rather hungry." Ariel asked politely.

Esme took Ariel into the kitchen, after 10 minutes they heard her shout. "Oh my fish, it's a dinglehopper!"

Sorry it's short. Wanted something out there. Comment your thoughts.