Chapter Three

As Ariel was playing with her dingle hopper the Cullen's, which legally included Bella (Unfortunately), discussing the topic of- well her

As Ariel was playing with her dingle hopper the Cullen's, which legally included Bella (Unfortunately), discussing the topic of- well her. "She's delusional!" Bella hissed sharply.

"Bella, we both saw her, with a tail and bright red hair that turned into strawberry blonde and legs. She's a mermaid!" Edward spat at the brunette tramp, that has slept with most of the L.A push pack. Which was unknown to the Cullen's though they did smell wolf on her at all times.

"So... Let's throw her back into the ocean. I bet her dad, 'the king' would be missing her!" Bella begged in her, usual whiny voice that annoyed oh so many people.

"No!" Edward shouted.

"Why not?!" Bella pressed, as the rest of the Cullen's realized that the little mermaid was Edwards true mate.

"You humans know I can hear you right?" Ariel asked, allowing Edward to escape answering the awkward question. But he still noticed the glare Bella shot at Ariel. "Because mermaids have Superior hearing to Humans, what are you guys? Because you're different, isn't Bella a human though?" she asked, not knowing she had made Bella extremely angry by pointing out the fact she was still human. Like, there was an actual vein propping out of her forehead, making her look like shes going to explore, or has constipation. "Do you need the, what is it called... Toilet?"

"No! I do not need the toilet!" Bella screamed, "You ruined my honeymoon to my new husband, stopping me from becoming a vampire like them!" She shouted, making Edward glare. What if Ariel was scared of him?

"OH MY BARNICLES! We learnt about those, um... They drink blood right, human or animal. They can't drink Mermaid blood though as it is poisonous to them, they will begin to hallucinate and then die painfully. It would make the bite feel like Christmas, whatever that means!" Ariel said with excitement. "So why is a human hanging out with a vampire?" She asked after realization

"I am his mate." Bella said, not knowing that she was nothing to Edward.

"She's my blood-singer." Edward said hastily, making Bella turn to him shocked. Not knowing what a blood-singer actually was.

"I read about those, their blood is appealing to a certain vampire, causing many to believe they are mates. Which is not true." She explained, "But I don't know what mates are. Father says that him and mother were but my older sister Aquata said they eat each other!" Ariel said.

"Can you shut up?! Get out, You don't belong here freak!" Bella screamed. Making Ariel want to cry. Her head hung low, She knew she didn't belong here, but she was only just realizing it.

(Again, its short but it had to be uploaded. I also wanted to make Ariel quite smart. )