Demon

McKayla p.o.v.

"Your a demon", I listen to words that then repeated in my head. At that moment I felt like someone shot me in the head, I had my hands clutching my head while I let out a scream. My body felt like someone took knifes and stabbed me a thousand times. Before I lost consciousness I saw the figure again and this time I spoke to it "father, why?" My weak body collapsed and I immediately felt all the pain go away.

*Flashback*

Mom, dad!! I ran down the stairs as fast as I could without falling, my parents had ran to me thinking I got hurt. Both of them with worry on their face, my mother asked "what happened!? Are you okay??" I had quite a puzzled look on my face, "I wanted to know if we can go to the park, please!"

*End Flashback*

*Begining Dream*

Waking up,my head was spinning and I felt like I was going to vomit. Gaining all the strength I had left in me I ran to a trash can, I could feel the vomit leave my stomach I finished and wiped my mouth. I looked and this was not vomit it was some sort of black liquid. What if what Sean told me was really true?

*End Dream*

I rose up with fear and I could tell my breathing was irregular. Sean closed the book he was reading and rushed to my side, at that moment when he was there I felt calm and safe, unfortunately that feeling did not last long. The pain came back but ten times worse I clutched my stomach and screamed, my body was then so weak it felt like I was dying. The same black liquid left my mouth making it use the last of my strength. I could hardly see anything but the only thing I saw was Sean pulling out his phone making a call, that's when my limp fragile body fell back down, not in a sudden way but as if I was floating down. The last thought in my head was "what have I become?"