Chapter 5 - (Style) I hate you!!

SOUTH PARK BELONGS TO MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER

“I hate you!!” 

The three words came like a bullet straight into a teen boy’s heart, it shattering in seconds, tears threatened to fall from his dark indigo eyes as he tightened his grip on the blue and red beanie hat in his fist, his short raven black hair blowing slightly in the breeze, which was annoying the small cuts and bruises on his pale face. His name was Stan Marsh.

A smaller teen boy stood opposite Stan, curly red hair showing through his slightly ripped green ushanka, which was still on his head. The boy’s electric eyes were filled with tears, which were rolling down the boy’s very pale face, painting the cheeks a crimson red and stinging the small scratches around his face too. 

“Kyle...I didn’t mean to get you into---” Stan started. 

“Just Shut up! Shut up!!” Kyle screamed at Stan, shaking his head fiercely. “Its all your fucking fault so just shut up!!” Stan didn’t leave it there, he couldn’t bare to see his best friend like this, vulnerable and very upset. Stan had to admit it was his fault that the four boys were divided, but Stan wasn’t going to lose Kyle like this. 

“I won’t shut up okay!?” Stan shouted back. “We’ve already lost Kenny and maybe Cartman! But I’m not losing you Kyle!!” Kyle froze, tears falling fast, his eyes shaking and his cheeks still stained red. Kyle suddenly clenched his fists, jerking like an anime character when they were mad.

“Shut up! Shut up!!” Kyle screamed, “I’m not leaving these guys!!” Stan growled, grabbing the jewish boy’s wrists, pulling him forward.

“Kyle. They aren’t you friends, we gotta get on that boat and go home. Don’t you worry about your mom and dad?” Stan asked in a calming tone, “What about Ike? Don’t you care about him?” Kyle stopped his struggling hearing the name of his little brother mentioned in the conversation. 

As Stan started to walk towards the docks, Kyle followed, until Cartman grabbed his hand. “Where ya going jew!?” Cartman demanded, Kyle pulled his smaller hand out of Cartman’s larger hands. 

“I gotta go Cartman! I’m not leaving Ike!” Kyle shouted, Cartman growled, Kenny had already died and Cartman wasn’t going to be left alone on the island. “That boat is gonna leave any second fatass, you want to be with your mom, follow us.” Stan nodded, grabbing Kyle’s hand and speeding off towards the dock, Cartman soon followed. 

As they reached the dock, Kyle tried speeding up, spotting the clock, but when the boys reached the boat, the boat had already set off.