Chapter 20 - (Style) Photos

Okay Okay. I know I haven't been updating. Sorry by the way, still a bit sick and stuff, I think I'm going to the hospital tommorow to get checked out and whatnot. But :P. 

I got this idea while listening to the song  Arms by Christina Perri, Heard of it? (xD Me too xD) Its not really a oneshot romance, more of a fluffy story of their friendship.

Anywayz, enjoy. 

______________________

Stan's POV

I just laid there, the moon shining high through my bedroom window, I was already covered by one of my many Terrence and Phillip duvets. And honestly, I didn't know what to think about currently, all I could think about was Kyle. The jewish, pushover, adorable---Wait what? 

I grabbed my pillow pulling it onto my face. Groaning, I had to stop thinking like that, it was hormones...yeah...hormones made me lose my best friend. I sighed, throwing my pillow to the floor and shaking my head. I wouldn't cry. Not tonight at least.

Slowly, I climbed out my bed, throwing the duvet lazily to the floor, I didn't really walk far, or even out my room at least, I just walked to my dresser, and grabbed a black framed photo, walking back to my bed just to look at the photo.

I loved that event, I loved the boy in the picture, and---......He hates me.

I shook my head softly, smiling at the memories. It was a picture of me and Kyle in fourth grade, we were both on a picnic, course our parents were there, but we just took half the food, sat under a willow tree and fell asleep together, of course our parents found us and took a picture. Now...I just looked at it. And smiled.

I hope you can see right through my walls....Kyle.

==================

Kyle's POV

I just sat there, under the willow tree in the middle of the park, my parents thought I was at a study group or something. Honestly, I didn't care right now. I wanted to die. How could I lose him? Like that....My best friend. My older brother. The only kid who hadn't bullied me through primary and highschool. Stan...I tried my best....To never let him see the truth. 

I wiped the tears out my eyes, it was easier if he just let me go. I reached into my backpack, pulling out a photo, smiling I rubbed my eye, I remembered this...I think it was when me and Stan went to have a picnic together...I really loved that day, I fell asleep on Stan's chest and we just both fell asleep. 

I didn't know about him. But I wished I could just jump into this picture and expirence this all again, all the ups all the downs, I just want my best friend back. No. I need my best friend back. Please.

I hope that catch me, because I'm already falling....Stan.

===================

Normal POV

The morning came too quickly for both Stan and Kyle, Kyle hadn't left his spot on the bench and his ex-best friend hadn't had any sleep, both where still holding the photo tightly in their hand.

Yawning, Stan exited his house, fully dressed, the ebony haired boy immediately went to the park, something told him that he needed to go there. Stan's face broke into a smile when he saw who was asleep, under the willow tree, (A/N Guess Guess Guess Guess). 

Slowly the raven haired boy walked over to Kyle, sitting next to him, and without any word, Stan placed Kyle's head on his lap, and kissed him softly on the forehead, Kyle stirred in his sleep, noticing the familar warmth,

But he wasn't scared, this was his best friend.

You put your arms around me. And I'm Home. 

====================

Thanks for reading, I just want to take some more time to answer some comments from the last oneshot! 

@UnknownStalkerMeep : Thanks for the comment, I really like reading comments like yours, (It made me smile.) 

@GingerNinjaHD : Thanks for the comment and the request, I really hoped that you enjoyed it :)

@GirlGamer3000 : =W= ikr (Thanks for the comment.)