Chapter 23 - (Gike) Stargazing I

SI'm so sorry if this sucks, I hope you like it! I'm now fully recovered from my sickness and DONE with hospital appointments. Wishing you a great weekSammy

------------------------------------

Ike, my crush, just sat there, looking up at the moon with a smile on his face, he was so beautiful, the moonlight was sparkling against his pale white skin making him look almost unearthly, his ebony black hair was blowing in the wind, and his bright sapphire blue eyes were glistening in the light. 

I blinked before walking over to him, kneeling down and poking his shoulder. "Whats wrong?" I questioned, Ike looked to me and smiled.

"Hi, Goth." He greeted, "I mean Kinder---I mean..." I just smiled, before repeating my question. "Oh..Nothing I'm okay. Just stargazing." 

"Stargazing? Never thought you'd be into that kind of stuff." I answered, sitting down next to him, "Anything interesting?"

"No." Ike replied, sighing. "Kyle and Stan are down there too, making out." I laughed, folding my arms. "So whats a goth doing here?" 

"Goth? I'm offended." I said a jokey tone to my voice. Ike rolled his eyes playfully, hitting me lightly on the shoulder. 

"You should be." Ike muttered, "C'mon lets get a better view of the stars." I felt myself blushing, what? 

"Me...? You want me to come with you?" I asked shyly, Ike nodded 

"Yeah, I'd always enjoy some company under the stars." Ike answered, I smiled and nodded, taking his hand and following him down the hill.

_____________________________

That suckkkkedddd.....Argh, This is going to be a four part chapter, Now I'm answering comments. :

UnknownStalkerMeep : *Blushing* Thanks so much for the compliment! Argh there are so many nice people out here...Yes I will do a Style next, its part of the chapter.

GingerNinjaHD : Yes, I will do Style next. I pinky promise with a cherry on top. xD

niqui0990 : So many style fans! This is why I love fanfiction! Yeah, I will do style next.

Awesome_As_Prussia : Opt? Confused.Com has a new member.

boondocksaints2001 : Aww, thats a really sweet story, I've got a little brother too, he does that alot too.

CreativeWacko : Thanks for the compliment, yeah it was supposed to be a little joke. I'm happy someone got it. :)

fanficlover : *Blush* Aww stop it, I'm blushing! 

Scootamew : Its all cool, I hope I didn't fail too much on the story. 

BabyRawrX : My favourite three south park shippings...Bunny, Style and Creek.