Chapter 7

Phadra's POV

It's the morning after we arrived in France, and Dom and I were bored. Antonio and Fernando went out early this morning, leaving nothing, but a note to explain themselves. Apparently, they went to handle some business. They also said that we couldn't leave the hotel room. That there were guys waiting outside the door, making sure that we didn't leave. I checked and they actually had two Men In Black motherfuckers guarding our door. That blew the fuck out of me.

I could only imagine what they could be up to though. They never mentioned what they do for a living, especially how they could afford a private jet ride across the world, a new wardrobe for both of us, this expensive ass hotel room, my mom a room at one of the best oncology hospitals in the world, and two goons outside of our door.

I have an idea of why they won't allow us to leave the hotel room, though.

Guess they don't want anybody to know that they're fugitives who kidnapped two Afro-American girls.

"Bruh, I'm bored." Dom huffed. "I can't watch tv 'cause it's all in French."

"Put on the subtitles," I reply. I was stretched out next to her on the bed.

"That shit's a distraction. I watch tv to watch what's happening, not to read." She huffs again and turns off the tv, then throws the remote control at our feet on the bed. "I wish we could leave." Then I thought about it. We are bored as fuck and in France.

"Let's just leave then," I proposed. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Bitch, duh." She replied. "Of course the idea of leaving has crossed my mind, but Tony and Nando said we can't leave. Plus they hired those dudes to make sure we never left the room." I gave her the same face she gave me.

"Tony and Nando?" I inquired. "You just love making new friends, huh? Even if they kidnapped you and handcuffed you to a bed?" I shook my head, while she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," was all she said.

"But anywhore," I continued, "who gives a shit what they say. I could do whatever I want, unless they want people to know we were kidnapped."

"Now you know you wouldn't snitch. Your mom is at risk." I sighed.

"I know that, but they don't." I smirked. "And as for those two build-a-brick beasts out there, I have an idea. Hand me the hotel phone." She reached forward and extended the corded landline to me.

"Why? What you need the phone for?" Dom asked confused.

"I'm gonna order food, a lot of it. And since we can't leave the room, both of those guys will need to go get it from the first floor. So as they're going down the elevator, we'll be going down the stairs. Since they'll assume that we're still gonna be here waiting for food, they'll have to come all the way back up. By then, we'll be long gone, exploring France." Dom looked at me shocked.

"When did you have time to think of this plan?" She asked. I shrugged.

"It just came to me," I giggled. After I explained all that, I set my plan in motion. I order a whole list of food, on the guys' tab of course (they could afford it). Then I make up some bullshit story to the goons about most of the food being for Antonio and Fernando whenever they get back. So when they left, Dom and I hurridly got dressed and took off in the hallway to the stairs.

We went all the way down to the first floor with Dom's fat ass getting tired way too quickly. I peaked my head out of the door to see the bodyguards waiting near the kitchen for the food. Dom and I snuck past them fairly quickly and made it outside of the hotel.

We cheered for the fact that we actually got away with it while we walked down the sidewalk.

"So what do we do now?" Dom asked. "We have no money." I shrugged.

"Look I came up with the escape plan, you do the rest," I said back. She rolled her eyes and thought aboit our next move.

"Let's just walk around, we'll figure something out sooner or later." I nodded as we began our journey through Paris, France.

We joked, laughed, and sightsaw as we walked through the streets. We saw the Eiffel Tower and groaned at the fact that we couldn't take a picture of it because, surprise surprise, Antoinio and Fernando took them.

"Would you ladies like a free ice cream?" A French ice cream salesmam asked from his cart. I looked at Dom, and I shrugged.

"Might as well," I said. "We skipped out on all that food at the hotel."

"Yeah, I'm hungry as hell." The ice cream man took our orders before making them and handinhmg them to us.

We began eating, then all of a sudden, men were behind us, pushing us to get behind the big vending cart, where I guess no one could see us. We tried to fight them off, but we were slowly getting weaker.

My movements got weaker as I looked at Dom and her eyes were closing. Then mine closed too.